Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

June 22, 2016

I've been using the original scent (blue cap) for over a year now, and I have to say it's the easiest deodorant I've ever used. It dry to the touch nearly seconds after application, the scent is great and it stays on all day! I love this product and even got my mom into it who was a firm user of secret for over 15 years.

June 22, 2016

#Dove (Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant) is a really good price, also comes in many nice scents and goes on dry not sticky and you don't have to wait til it dry like other cream and gel antiperspirants. Keeps you smelling clean, dry and protected.

June 22, 2016

LOVE THIS! I think I purchased the baby soft scent (pink top). I love it, it dries instantly and doesn't leave any residue on your clothing. Nice light scent and keeps me dry all day long. Buy it!!!!

June 17, 2016

I was using the cucumber one for long time and it did a great work, I wasn't very keen in spray deodorant but this one was recommended by my brother so I was using it. A few weeks ago I tried the pinky one and oh my God it smells way too much. The scent is nice, don't get me wrong but I can smell it way too much, I even feel that smells more than my perfume, so I will get back to the cucumber one!

June 12, 2016

I'm on my third bottle now of this dry spray antiperspirant. I love it! As it says on the bottle and in the advertising it sprays on and it is dry in a flash. Nothing to stick to your clothes. Nothing to build up on the skin in your underarms. The scent is mild and pleasant. For the most part I find it lasts the 48 hours as advertised.

May 14, 2016

I've always used a solid deoderent, never really loved it. Decided to try the dry sprays n wish I would have sooner.. Great smell, actually leaves ur armpit dry, doesn't leave the deoderent marks on clothes very effective I only need to use once a day. Been recommending to all my friends it's a must try!!!

April 23, 2016

Im inlove with these dry sprays. They leave your under arms feelings very soft and smooth. it also has a very nice smell to it as well. not to mention its very cheap.

April 11, 2016

This was my first experience with a spray on deodorant in maybe 14 years ago and honestly, I was totally blown away. Now I'm wondering if I should have been using sprays all these years. I usually use cream or gel applications and maybe this is a little TMI, but when you haven't shaved in a while (either on purpose or because you forgot) it gets all clumpy up in the hair and doesn't seem to do as good a job at keeping you fresh.

I loved, loved, loved that this spray left me totally fresh and mostly dry (a little wet in extreme conditions) despite any underarm hair.

It's really easy to apply and you need surprisingly little (err on the side of caution). Within about half a second it's already dry. I was shocked that it actually lasted the full 48hrs for me. The scent is lovely a little bit of sweetness, but overall very fresh and classic 'Dove'.

My one negative would be that I'm sure a spray isn't the best thing for the environment, but honestly, I'm considering switching to this full time.

----------------------------------

April 07, 2016

I use to only use stick deodorant, but since I started using this stuff I will never go back. I always thought sprays were for older ladies but was I ever wrong. I find that it doesn't clump up like stick deodorant. It also lasts way longer. If you haven't tried it you should!

March 31, 2016

I bought this a couple days ago and loves it. I doesn't leave a white stain ony shirt it doesn't leave a greasy or wet feeling. And it comes I'm different smells.