Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

January 09, 2017

I'm very picky with deodorant (effectiveness/scent) and this is my favorite deodorant, especially the pomegranate one. I've tried the original and the cool essentials one and found that they were not as effective as the pomegranate.

This product last all day and the scent is amazing. It does not stain clothes, neither does it leaves a sticky feeling. I feel that the price is a bit high, but I would not buy anything else anyway!

2.7/5

January 09, 2017

Loved the smell and the ease of use of this product but unfortunately if I sweat at all, I could smell straight through the deodorant. Would love something like this that was a little tougher and covered smells better, because it was a nice product otherwise.

January 08, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this spray it smells absolutely delicious, it lasts quite a while and works wonders! I love all of the Dove products, they are the #1 trusted brand and I highly recommend them

January 07, 2017

Je l'adore il sent bon s'applique tres bien et ne laisse pas de résidus. De plus je peux lappliquer apres etre habillee et les enfants adorent cette senteur!

January 06, 2017

I was not sure about buying this but thought I would try. My husband tried the mens first and it was his new favourite. So I tried and I will not go back. It did awesome in the hot summer when I sweat a lot. I have been spreading the word

January 06, 2017

I find this to be a very useful and working product
    It kept me dry and the aroma of the deodorant lasted and smelt fantastic. I highly recommend this product

2.2/5

December 29, 2016

I only wear Dove deodorant so when the deodorant spray became available i jumped at it. I was very disappointed. The smell is great yet the effects only last a couple of hours. I had to use it 3x in one day which is not ideal as i work 10 hour days. I will definitely be going back to my dove sticks.

December 28, 2016

Goes on easy and smells great. Its long lasting and compact enough for travel. The scent was called cool cucumber. Very good product and doesnt make u feel damp.

December 28, 2016

Ses un très bon désodorisant il sens vraiment bon surtout que ma fille peut aussi la à porter avec elle a ses cours de éducation physique et le partager avec ceux qui en non pas

December 20, 2016

Pratique et efficace !!!!!!!!!!!!
    J'adore l'odeur peut aussi etre utile pour en mettre un peu sur les vetements
    j'aime l'odeur et son efficacité.
    merci pour vos produits