Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

January 06, 2017

I was not sure about buying this but thought I would try. My husband tried the mens first and it was his new favourite. So I tried and I will not go back. It did awesome in the hot summer when I sweat a lot. I have been spreading the word

January 06, 2017

I find this to be a very useful and working product
    It kept me dry and the aroma of the deodorant lasted and smelt fantastic. I highly recommend this product

2.2/5

December 29, 2016

I only wear Dove deodorant so when the deodorant spray became available i jumped at it. I was very disappointed. The smell is great yet the effects only last a couple of hours. I had to use it 3x in one day which is not ideal as i work 10 hour days. I will definitely be going back to my dove sticks.

December 28, 2016

Goes on easy and smells great. Its long lasting and compact enough for travel. The scent was called cool cucumber. Very good product and doesnt make u feel damp.

December 28, 2016

Ses un très bon désodorisant il sens vraiment bon surtout que ma fille peut aussi la à porter avec elle a ses cours de éducation physique et le partager avec ceux qui en non pas

December 20, 2016

Pratique et efficace !!!!!!!!!!!!
    J'adore l'odeur peut aussi etre utile pour en mettre un peu sur les vetements
    j'aime l'odeur et son efficacité.
    merci pour vos produits

December 13, 2016

Have been waiting for a spray deodorant to come out again and was happy when I seen this product. I always use Dove soap as it is gently and good for sensitive skin so this was a "no-brainer" to try. I am extremely pleased with the product and the fact you don't feel sticky or wet in any way after applying it is a welcome bonus! The product works very well and I have absolutely no complaints. Recommend highly for anyone who is fed up with feeling sticky or having deodorant that doesn't work effectively.

December 09, 2016

This is my favourite spray Antiperspirant. I like using this antiperspirant because it does it's job whilst making me feel refreshed! However I do prefer the dry spray original scent. I really dislike deodorant or antiperspirants that have a fruity or any scent at all.

December 04, 2016

Dove Dry Spray Original scent is amazing! I tried a few different spray deodorants the weeks leading up too my wedding. I Used Dove dry spray on my wedding day cuz it goes on dry and kept me smelling great

November 30, 2016

l had a coupon to try this product at half price so l bought it on a whim not knowing what to expect boy was l ever surprise it when on dry, usually i use the regular dove antiperspirant but now l buy this product all the time, l knew Dove make good products but this one this the right thing for when you have to put on a sleeveless blouse no white marks.