Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

May 11, 2017

I had originally purchased this deodorant on a whim when I saw it on sale. Now, I am on my 3rd bottle. I have the original scent currently but I also love the chamomile and pomegranate scent. I have no stains on clothing, my underarms feels dry and clean (no gross waxiness or wetness), I smell good all day...and it holds up in 30+ degree Mexico weather (tested it on vacation recently). So, if you need a new deodorant, I highly recommend!

May 10, 2017

Dove dry deodorant is a pretty good product. I like that it doesn't get on my clothes. It lasts a pretty good long while and it smells good. Keeps me dry. So yes I recommend it. Dove is a great product.

May 10, 2017

The dove dry spray deodorant is AMAZING. Out of all the deodorants I have tried I think this is the one im going to stick with. All the scents smell so good and lasts all day. I feel so fresh when I use it. The dove dry spray deodorant is a bit pricey but I enjoy it so much it definitely does its job. you can buy this at Walmart, shoppers, zhers, superstore and many other places

May 09, 2017

This product is found in most stores and is reasonably priced. I love how it is true to its claims; it does not leave marks and dries instantly. There is a whole variety of scents to choose from as well.

May 09, 2017

I love the fresh scent if this body spray and anti persperant. It doubles as deodorant and body spray. It doesn't stain my clothes and stays fresh all day even after working out

May 07, 2017

I love using this spray antiperspirant versus the bar because it does not leave marks on my clothing, its easy to use after getting dressed, and it smells amazing and seems to last longer.

3.2/5

May 05, 2017

I wasn't to keen. I still sweat and the scent was over powering. It took quite sometime to dry too so I had to wave my under arms. Great price at Walmart but I wouldn't recommend it mainly due to the fact that the scent was worse when sweating.

May 05, 2017

this is a great product and I love using it everyday and would definately reccomend it to all of my friends and family, Dove is gentle on my skin and great for people with sensitive skin

May 05, 2017

this didn't work out for my. i love dove products but the spray is just not doing it job. i had to put regular deodorant thoughout the day . i do not recommend it

May 04, 2017

Love my Dove dry spray will not go back to stick this spray keeps me felling fresh all day and it does not leave marks on my clothes i can wear my white tops and not worry about yellowish stains on them from stick deodorants you can find it anywhere shoppers walmart zehrs and it's priced well.