Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

May 24, 2017

This product is fantastic. I have been searching for years for an antiperspirant that actually works, and this one does! I am indeed impressed. Not only does it smell pleasant, it stops the sweat (that leads to stains), and it also keeps working for at least 48 -72 hours:)

May 21, 2017
    Illinois, United States

This spray is just too great. It doesn't leave any marks on the skin and has very great smell which last longer than my last spray. I started with cool Essentials and am still using this for months now.

1.5/5

May 16, 2017

Didn't like this product particularly because it doesn't last long throughout the day. Kinda makes my armpits itch, maybe I'm going to switch back to the regular deodorant

May 16, 2017

It is very easy to use and stays on all day. The product does not leave any residue on clothes and I will continue using it. The product works effectively and does what it claims to be.

May 15, 2017

Favorite product from dove, great smell, doesn't stain clothes even in any colour. Last long and doesn't clog your pores. I highly recommend this product

May 13, 2017

Dove deodorant spray is on the pricey side. Usually I can find it reduced to $5.99 from $7.99. I do love the fact that it smells great and works week. It does not leave white marks on my clothes. I love the scent Beauty Finish as it is a very feline smell. Worth the money .....but when on sale.

May 11, 2017

I perspire more than the average person, when I began to use this product, my nasty body odor went away. My arm pits always smell fresh, and you can also use it as a body spray to just make you smell nice.

May 11, 2017

I had originally purchased this deodorant on a whim when I saw it on sale. Now, I am on my 3rd bottle. I have the original scent currently but I also love the chamomile and pomegranate scent. I have no stains on clothing, my underarms feels dry and clean (no gross waxiness or wetness), I smell good all day...and it holds up in 30+ degree Mexico weather (tested it on vacation recently). So, if you need a new deodorant, I highly recommend!

May 10, 2017

Dove dry deodorant is a pretty good product. I like that it doesn't get on my clothes. It lasts a pretty good long while and it smells good. Keeps me dry. So yes I recommend it. Dove is a great product.

May 10, 2017

The dove dry spray deodorant is AMAZING. Out of all the deodorants I have tried I think this is the one im going to stick with. All the scents smell so good and lasts all day. I feel so fresh when I use it. The dove dry spray deodorant is a bit pricey but I enjoy it so much it definitely does its job. you can buy this at Walmart, shoppers, zhers, superstore and many other places