Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

February 12, 2020

I love Dove products

I used to always use just regular deodorant but found i was having a lot of issues with sweating. I know use both together as it works best for me. I would recommend using both if you have any sweating issues. You dont need both if your the average person but for me this works the best.

December 01, 2019
    Newham, United Kingdom

Great scent

Great scent, very fresh and smells clean. The only disadvantage that it's not as effective and doesn't last as long as other antiperspirant. Overall good product for everyday use.

October 25, 2019

I think i will try it again

Dove spray on antiperspirant doesnt dry right away and stains your shirt. I find it usually lasts all day if you let it dry well before you put on a shirt.

October 03, 2019

Would buy again

No white residue, effective antiperspirant, strong smell at first but smell wears off without affecting effectiveness. No yellow stains left on clothes after using!

October 03, 2019

Amazing

So many great scents and it doesnt go on wet and sticky. The scent lasts through my entire work day. Works as underarm spray and a quick after shower body mist.

October 02, 2019

Perfect for Sleeveless shirts

I love the dry spray when I wear sleeveless shirts or shirts that are delicate. The spray goes on clear unlike stick deodorants that goes on white and clumpy. I also find that it does not stain your clothes if you happen to sweat a lot which the stick deodorants do. There are many different Scents that all smell amazing and last all throughout the day. I highly recommend this product.

September 18, 2019

Dove deodorant en spray

J'ai eseiller récament le deodorant en spray dove , et je n'est pas tellement aimer.. j'adore tout les autre produits de dove sauf celui ci . J'ai trouver quil laisse des traces sur les vêtements. Il sent très bon par contre ! Sauf que au moment d'en mettre, je metouffe presque car je respire les vapeur . Il est efficace une bonne partie de la journée pour masquer les odeur , mais pas 24h . Je trouvais l'idée bonne que ce soit en spray,c'est rafraîchissant et ça s'en bon , mais d'après moi il y aurais quelque truc à améliorer 😊

September 13, 2019

good for black clothing

i like the invisible spray for black clothing to avoid those annoying deodorant spots that appear after putting on a top. I find this spray lasts all day and is almost perfect at not leaving behind marks, but i think if you hold the can too close when applying then some marks can still show up on clothes.

September 05, 2019

Great antiperspirant, saves clothes!

My favorite antiperspirant! I love the Sheer Cool scent best, though a few others are nice too. Stay away from the unscented though, it smells like bad static guard spray! Dove Dry Spray is easy to apply, dries quickly, and best of all, keeps its promise of being invisible on clothes! No more worries about ugly marks on clothes that are impossible to launder out. So happy I switched to it.

August 31, 2019

Works for over 12 hours.

I get up early with my kids and don’t have time to reply threw the day. By the time I’m laying back in my bed at the end of the night with my arms under my head I can still smell the freshness. Doesn’t leave stains on my cloths either.