Dove Pink Beauty Bar Reviews

November 22, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Excellent

Dovesoap bar. soap,,,whatever you want to call it... makes me feel refreshing after shower. Its fragrance can lasts for long after I shower. It can clean my body and moisturize my skin.

November 22, 2020

Love how soft my skin feels after

Love the scent, how long a bar lasts, and how soft my skin feels after using. This product is often on sale which makes it a great value. My 5 year old also loves this soap.

November 19, 2020

Amazing soap!

This bar is amazing! It doesn't have a strong scent. It's very light. and It doesn't dry out my skin which I love! I've been using this bar of soap for a while now!

3.2/5

November 18, 2020
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Dove soap bar

I quite like Dove products, but not their soap bars. Although it contains 1/4 moisturising cream, it leaves my skin very dry. I like the smell of it, but I couldn’t recommend it.

November 17, 2020

Would definitely recommend!

I loved this soap! I use this exclusively for my face as I have sensitive skin which breaks out at everything. This soap has helped control breakouts!

November 11, 2020

good low waste option

i love dove body wash, i have really sensitive skin and i don't react to any of their products. I like using the bar options because its a much better option environmentally speaking.

November 11, 2020

Is is good

Is is good for skin i use it dove pink bar it is good for my skin my skin is dry so used it i like it very much my first preference dove pink bar i like it

November 10, 2020

Great product

This product is fantastic. The scent is classic and light. I have sensitive skin and I have never had an issue and I’ve been using it for years. I would definitely recommend

November 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love all Dove products and this is another great one!

Beautiful scent! Dove products never disappoint! Very delicate on skin! I’ll definitely be buying this again and will use it daily as part of my skin care regime.

October 30, 2020

Soft scent & great clean

I’ve been using Dove products for years and keep coming back to Dove pink bar soap. I have super sensitive skin and have never had an issue, it leaves my skin feeling clean as well as soft and hydrated. It smells amazing and even after a shower leaves a soft scent without being overpowering throughout the day.
    Definitely would recommend this to everyone I know!