Dove Pink Beauty Bar Reviews

June 18, 2020

Love it

This is one of the only soaps that do not dry my skin out ... Thanks dove...
    The price is good too for how good the product works too it's a must buy on my shopping list 😉

June 18, 2020

soft on skin

this is a great product that I have been using for the past 5 years. I buy at costco in big packs. It is soft on my skin and cleans well. The price is good and I recommend it.

June 17, 2020

Feels good!

This bar of soap smells good and also feels good on my skin. The fragrance isn't too strong either, it's just right. My partner actually loves it too!

June 15, 2020

Great soap

This soap was a very nice change from my usual. It smells perfectly subtle & natural & is very smooth! My skin feels very soft, moist & smells great after!

June 12, 2020

Skin so Soft

I love how soft this made my skin. The dove beauty bar is so simple and elegant smelling. It doesn’t fall apart after multiple uses. I use the dove beauty bar daily

June 12, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Smooth and fragrant soap for your skin

I use soap a lot especially when shaving and this soap is so smooth on your skin.

It has a really nice small to it and you can tell it’s really good for your skin.

It normally comes in a box of 2 which is really good.

I would recommend this product.

June 10, 2020

This is great

This soap smells amazing even before it is outta the box. It is very moisturizing and has a soft lingering smell. Also makes the bathroom smell nice all day

May 27, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Loved it!

I have been using Dove products since a couple of years now. This soap here leaves my skin super fresh and moisturized. I definitely recommend this product.

May 12, 2020

Overall a great soap

I really enjoyed this soap. The smell is light and comfortable and it rinses well without a buildup left behind. It makes your skin nice and soft. I removed points for the lack of a rich lather that I enjoy in my soaps.

May 12, 2020

Soft baby skin

I love dove products. It leaves my skin feeling extremely soft and moisturized. The smell is amazing as well, not too strong and gives you a light scent that's not over powering. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.