Dove Pomegranate & Hisbiscus Tea Body Wash Reviews
#21 in Bath & Body

March 31, 2021

Refreshing

Its fragrance is so good.its texture is also not very thick and it is refreshing.you feel fresh aftr using this body wash leaving skin soft and fresh with a beautiful fragrance

March 26, 2021

Great smell and leaves skin smooth

I really enjoyed using the Dove pomegranate & Hibiscus tea body wash. It smells so great and it left my skin feeling super smooth and silky and not greasy at all. It's a great product at a great price point too. I will definitely buy it again!

March 19, 2021
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

GORGEOUS SCENT AND LOVELY ON THE SKIN

Beautifully creamy and gorgeous scent. Very kind to sensitive skin. Perfect for that extra bit of hydration in summer and winter as it isn't too heavy. I like to use it as a pampering item or when i don't have time to moisturise.

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

My favorite body wash

This is my favourite body wash, I absolutely love things that smell fruity and sweet. I love the texture of this body wash its sort of creamy and I always feel really clean.

January 19, 2021

Smells Amazing!

Dove is one of my favourite brands to use for body wash (as well as shampoo/ conditioner). I love the scents they have to offer and the creamy texture of their soaps. Also love their campaigns to help promote positive body image

December 23, 2020

Like it, but don't love it.

I quite like the smell that this gives me, but it doesn't give me the moisture that I would like. It also doesn't lather up as well as I would like, so I feel that most of it just goes right into the drain.

December 16, 2020

I would buy this product again

Dovr is perfect for bath time! Lathers great and smells delightfully delicious! Leaves my skin smoothe and moisturized. Great product and price is reasonable.

November 13, 2020

Perfect!!

Works like a normal body wash but it makes my skin so soft and smooth! highly recommend getting it! I have the matching deodorant and exfoliate and its awesome!!

November 12, 2020

Best bodywash

Love love love doves bodywash line. They have some of the best smells that last all day long. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisture. I highly reccomend this line

November 07, 2020

I would buy again

Smell is great, bottle size for price is good, leaves skin feeling smooth and fresh. I would buy again for sure, recommend this product highly, dove is a great product