Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

New Brunswick, Canada

Works decently but not a huge fan of the smell

I do find that Dove works really well with my skin but out of all of the different scents that I have tried, this one is one of my least favourites. The product works even after a workout and it leaves my armpits feeling good. It's an excellent price for the size (at least here is it comparable to Lady's Speed Stick) and I found that I don't have as many issues with it building up or flaking off.

Protection

Dove is one of my favourite products. I use Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick daily-and every time I have a shower. My underarms are soft feeling and I love the scents. I always buy this product and tell my friends and family members about it as well.

Works well for me

This is my usual brand and scent although in the summer I have been switching to some of their new scents, I always seem to end up back with this one. While I am not a person who typically works out, I do find it provides enough protection for my work environment and I am very close to people as I am a hairstylist.

September 28, 2017

A great affordable product that I will use again and again

I love Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant. It goes on nice and smooth and has a pleasant, light fresh scent that keeps me smelling fresh all day and evening too. I also love that Dove Powder anti-perspirant doesn't leave any white residue behind! It is non-irritating to my skin and actually leaves my skin feeling soft. A great affordable deodorant that smells great and I will use again and again.

It’s an okay deodorant!

Although I do love that this deodorant glides on easy, and has an awesome smell I find that it does not stay on as well as I would like it to on active days. I also find that it tends to stain my black clothing a bit to much, and it is not that easy to get off.

2.3/5

Still sweat through

I love the scent of Dove Antiperspirant, and like how it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but I can't recommend this product as I personally don't feel protected if I go to the gym wearing it. I know it's not marketed as a "sport" or "active" antiperspirant, however I sweat through this product like it's not even there.

Love The Scent

I'm a sucker for powder scented deodorant, so naturally I had to try this one! The scent is amazing and it leaves my armpits dry and odour-free. It's also hydrating which is odd but I like it!

Leaves Marks

I usually like Dove, simply because their products smell nice and work well. I wasn't a huge fan of this powder deodorant, as it had a tendency to leave white marks on my clothing.

Great Product

Dove is a name that I have always trusted. It smelled great but, didn't work with my bodies chemistry.

I enjoyed using this product but, unfortunately it isn't for me. I do recommend other people to try it and see if it works for them!

Love this in the Powder!

Love this in the Powder, but not to crazy about the other scents. Works great on sensitive skin, and keeps you dry even on the hottest of these summer triple digit days.