Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

Best antiperspirant

DOVE POWDER ANTI-PERSPIRANT STICK is the BOMB !!!! It has a beautiful fragrance and goes on smooth. If you have sensitive skin it is for you. There is no stainining on any garments either.

New Brunswick, Canada

Keeps me dry

I love dove products. I find the dove antiperspirant to be one of my favorites as i find it very effective at keeping me dry all day. I dont prefer this scent but i love the product./

Good for short term

I used this product fairly regularly for a few months but I found that I was constantly needing to reapply if I wanted that clean, fresh feeling to last into the evening. This was great for a typical 8 hour day and the price for the value was good but not a product I could count on to cover me if I went out after work so I did end up having to find a longer lasting anti-perspirant. It does have a nice, subtle scent.

One Antiperspirant I use

Dover antiperspirant is thr only brand of antiperspirant i use. The powder scent is just one of my favourite sense to choice from. It makes you feel and smell fresh all day long!

Great Smell

This is a great deodorant. I bought this stuff for my girls, and used it on them. It is easy to use, great smell, and easy to leave in your bag for those real hot days that you just want to put more on to feel, and smell better.

Love dove!

I've been using this product for years. The scent isn't too strong and it smells fresh. Leaves my skin very smooth. All day protection and works on tough perspiration. I would definitely purchase this product again. Highly recommend

Pass

Personally, I'd give this one a pass. I don't actually use stick deoderants much anymore but when I did, this was not my favourite. I didn't like the scents of this line and I didn't find it did much for me. I prefer Secret brand.

My go to anti-perspirant

I love the gentle smell of the dove powder anti-perspirant as well as the gentle and effective use of this product. I like the shape of the product as well, as it's easy to hold in your hand and apply to your skin. Great price!!!

September 28, 2017

This product works as well as I would expect from Dove. I love using Dove as it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and I know I can always count on it being decently priced:) It is my regular deodorant.

One of my go too's

Iv used this deodorant for years it always seems to do the job the only draw back is that it leaves white marks on clothing which is a huge down fall but with sensitive skin this is a great product.