Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

Clean

This is my go to deodorant.
    I love the smell but also enjoy the freshness it provides all day long.
    Love this product and the whole line of dove products!

2.7/5

Not for me!

I recently tried the Dove invisible spray deodorant and the scent was overwhelming! I also felt it burned and caused redness on my underarms, probably an allergic reaction. I had to wash it off, so will not use it again!

Love Dove

I love Dove products. I like the powdered deodorant over the gel/clear. The powdered scent is good but Dove has many great scents. This is def. A product everyone should try. It last all day even in extream heat and lots of sweating.

September 28, 2017

Keeps me dry and doesn't leave stains!

I love Dove products in general. Their deoderent is long lasting and doesn't leave stains. Highly reccomend using this product for anyone who needs all day protection.

2.3/5

Doesn't work

Love the feel as you apply. Love the smell of the product. Once applied however it doesn't seem to work. Definitely doesn't help with sweating or any kind of odour control. You start to smell 30 minutes in. Feel like I'd be better off with out it on at all. I usually use lady speed stick or secret and will continue to use those brands over this one for those reasons.

Fresh is best

I know I'm not the only one who thinks that women's deodorants tend to fade throughout the day. I find at the Dove deodorant does exactly what it's supposed to do keeps me fresh all day long I can always smell my deodorant through my clothes. I'll take that any day over at deodorant that fades.

September 28, 2017

Lots of great scent options!

The thing I like the most about Dove deodorant is the wide variety of scents - which all smell great! Dove deodorant is a great product and very affordable. The only down side I've personally found is that I find the formula a big greasy and leaves white marks. But overall it's a good product!

Good stuff

Use this one on and off on rotation with a different product. It has a good scent, it’s invisible, and works really well. I always carry this in my purse for emergencies

September 28, 2017

Don't mess with a good thing!

I've always used Dove antiperspirants, and there's not much to say other than why fix what ain't broke? They always smell great, work well, and doesn't irritate sensitive skin!

Great product!

Love this product because its super effective and feels moisturizing. The scent is nice as well. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. It's a great price as well!