Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

Gotta try it...

This is my everyday go to deodorant. The smell is amazing and I love the fact it leaves no residue or staining on shirts. This is affordable on any budget and worth a try.

September 28, 2017

Works pretty good but kind of dry feeling when applying.

This product is okay, I've always been a fan of Dove but this product not so much. I like the effectiveness but I find that when I'm applying it, it kind of pulls the skin & feels a little dry.

September 28, 2017

I would totally by this product again,

I love this ! It keeps me dry and stink free for the whole day, even when it's been a really really hot day. I will buy this product again, as i like most of the Dove line.

Totally worth to try

I like the cucumber smell in it. 24hrs protection and no nasty sweats at all. I smell like dead fish if don't take shower and don't use antiperspirant.
    Dove is best one after using few others.

Keeps you Dry!!

I would but this product again. Dove has a nice fresh scent and it is gentle on your underarms. The best thing is it keeps you Dry and feeling fresh throughout your day.

Best anti-perspirant

That's the best anti-perspirant I ever used. It keeps me fresh and dry all day long. I definitely continue using it. It comes in so many sense which makes it hard which one to choose. I just love it!

Love

I have been using Dove Anti-perspirant for a while now and I love the product. It is effective and the odor is pleasant and not overwhelming. It is available at most stores and now my teenage girls use it as well. The packaging is simple.

Je le recommande à
    Tous ! Cest le seul qui est assez doux moi ! Les odeurs sont très bien aussi et assez diversifiés. Les prix sont assez bas aussi !!

Fresh

I've used this deodorant off and on for a few years now. Sometimes I change it up with cucumber melon, but this scent always reminds me of my moms deodorant when we were growing up. I've tried to switch to a "natural" deodorant, but they aren't as effective.

Love this product!

This is my go to brand for body wash, always smells amazing, leaves me skin soft and you don't need to use a lot to go along way! The price is very comparable as well.