Dove® Powder Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 492 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Dove Invisible Solid Sensitive Skin provides 24-hour odor and wetness protection in a formula that glides on clear. Complete with Dove ¼ moisturizers to soften and smooth underarms. Fragrance-free.

April 24, 2017

This is a miss for me. Leaves white marks which i HATE, doesn't keep me dry, and the smell doesn't mix well with my sweat. It is soft feeling and makes my armpits feel nice and hydrated, especially after shaving. Not a BAD product, just not right for me. Worth a try though, lots of others seem to like it.

April 23, 2017

These are my #1 deodorants because they're delicate and the smells too. My favourite ones are Cucumber and Powder . Dove is my usual deodorant brand because the effectiveness, the quality and the smells are amazing!

April 20, 2017

This is a bigger deoderant than the rest of them to begin with and costs the same so I usually go with this stuff. I find this stuff great after you shave and has a light scent

April 20, 2017

My every day product i truely love it, it is non bulky nor sticky and also long lasting. Absolute my top 3 brand for this type of product. I recommend this product.

April 19, 2017

Dove deodorant is my favourite. It performs the way it should, while leaving my underarms soft. I am prone to getting yeast infections on my skin (especially in the underarm area), but this doesn't make it worse. Also, my fiancé loves the scent!

April 18, 2017

Dove's baby powder deodorent is one of my favourites. It works really well since baby powder has a fresh smell and those hot summer days make me sweat. I use this for summers specifically because of the baby powder. It keeps me dry and smelling good. Big thumbs up!

April 18, 2017

MY ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE DEODORANT ...I am surprised I never actually provided a review because I really do like it so much!

The scent, that powder scent just lasts fresh all day making me smell clean even when sometimes I am stressed / running around and am not the freshest. The scent lasts!!! The sweat protection works, I apply once in the early day and no need to touch up (unless of course I am running, exercising different story) :)

Price can't go wrong and often ON SALE!!! Added bonus!!

I do find it is NOT invisible, only fault that dove could improve.

I mean I can still see on black clothes so I make sure to put on after clothes have been put on.

Honestly though tried so many deodorants and this hands down is my absolute fave!

April 17, 2017

One of the best deodorants I ever used , didn't make me break out or cause any staining on my clothes.smells really soft and fresh ,price was great as well ,lasted all day as well !

April 15, 2017

My favourite deodorant is their cool essentials, it lasts all day. I could probably get away with it lasting two days if I forgot to put some on, its that good! My armpits feel cool, dry and I have never had a reaction even if I have nicked myself shaving.

April 13, 2017

I'm a Dove girl.. I love the softness that Dove gives me. My skin feel nice its a great deodorant keeps me smelling great. Goes on smooth and easy to use. Great for air travel.