Dove Pure Pampering Body wash almond cream with hibiscus Reviews
#629 in Bath & Body

Good - 0

August 12, 2017

love the smell

this Dove Purely Pampering Beauty Bar, Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla is a great product t. I like the feel and silky texture after using it.
    you can use it on your hands or face or entire body. it makes you feel so clean and fresh
    I love using this Dove beauty bar and recommend it to all my friends.

April 29, 2017

Love the smell and how it feels on my skin. I also appreciate how gentle it is since I tend to be sensitive to harsh chemicals. Once I tried it I haven't used anything else.

February 17, 2016

Great product to have all year long. I’ve became seriously addicted and it replaced all my other body products. Amazing as a moisturizer, body wash and shaving cream.

June 12, 2014

I bought this brand on a whim as I have rougher skin I am a girly girl but I can get dirty like the boys so needed something to replenish my skin at the end of a long day! This stuff is amazing it smells sooo nice and it lathers perfectly on a lufa to make it so enjoyable. After my shower my skin was so soft and smooth I am a definite believer in this product and will buy different scents to try them all :)