Dove purely pampering bodywash Reviews

January 12, 2018

soft skin

I have bought this product again, it left my skin feeling super soft and smells very fresh. Even my husband likes it. I would recommend to family and friends.

January 01, 2018

Superb

This Bodywash cleans and moisturized salon prefectly and make you telexed and fresh also it makes skin softer and the after smell is good too dove has the best products

January 01, 2018

Best feeling ever

I just love it, it make me sing in the shower hahaha the scent of it like freshness, a good moisturizer, plenty of mousse. Its like qhen you give a bath to a baby :P you smell good after it and my skin is so soft.

October 22, 2017

Dreams are made of this

I love this body wash. It not only cleans my skin very well, but it also refreshes and moisturizes it.
    It smells amazing, and works amazing at that.
    It is usually a really great price, so I typically stock up on this as well.
    I love the Dove brand body wash. And sometimes even add it to baths.

October 22, 2017

Dove purely pampering est un très bon produit

C’est un super produit. Je le recommande. Les produits dove donne une bonne sensation de fraîcheur et de douceur après la douche. Le body Wash ne fait pas exception!!! Belle couleur et belle texture! J’ai adoré!

October 06, 2017

This makes my feels like I am in a spa!

I love this dove purely pampering body wash. Especially the one with coconut milk and jasmine petals. This line of body wash smells so good that I find it difficult to leave my shower! I wish I can get a perfume in this scent. Its creamy and good on skin too.

June 16, 2017

Makes me feel extra soft

I love the smell it instantly gives me and refreshes my skin. I do wish however, the smell lasted all day. It fades quickly...but the softness does last; so to each's own.

June 15, 2017

Soft skin

Leaves skin very soft and clean feeling at the same time. I use this instead of shaving cream. A little goes a long way and price is fair. I will continue to keep buying this product .

May 13, 2017

Un gel douche doux et agréable! Parfum un peu intense mais apprécié autant de moi que de ma fille de 10 ans. On va le racheter c'est sûr car en plus il rend la peau douce et soyeuse. :)

May 08, 2017

I love using my dove body washes they leave me feelung refreshed and my face feels like it can breath better then my nose. My skin becomes super smooth its the best!