Dove purely pampering bodywash Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 684 in Body Wash

June 16, 2017

Makes me feel extra soft

I love the smell it instantly gives me and refreshes my skin. I do wish however, the smell lasted all day. It fades quickly...but the softness does last; so to each's own.

June 15, 2017

Soft skin

Leaves skin very soft and clean feeling at the same time. I use this instead of shaving cream. A little goes a long way and price is fair. I will continue to keep buying this product .

May 13, 2017

Un gel douche doux et agréable! Parfum un peu intense mais apprécié autant de moi que de ma fille de 10 ans. On va le racheter c'est sûr car en plus il rend la peau douce et soyeuse. :)

May 08, 2017

I love using my dove body washes they leave me feelung refreshed and my face feels like it can breath better then my nose. My skin becomes super smooth its the best!

April 19, 2017

Fantastique! L'odeur est merveilleuse, surtout après l'entrainement. Et il laisse ma peau douce et soyeuse, sans l'assécher. Ma fragrance préférée est lait de coco et pétales de jasmin.

April 17, 2017

I had bought this product and I love it. With the Nutrium Moisture it keeps your skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished from the soapy rich lather to the rinse to the dry off. I love the way it makes your skin feel, not pasty.
    Sweet Cream with Peony is a nice light, refreshing scent you won't be able to get enough of.

April 13, 2017

I use this body wash in the bath before bed. Smells great, very relaxing. Leaves my body soft. I recommend this product for when you want a spa day from home!

February 27, 2017

The scent of the Shea Butter Bodywash is to die for! It leaves my normally dry skin well hydrated and soft all day long. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

February 02, 2017

Dove bodywash is kept in my home when I have high value coupons & it's on sale. I love the creaminess of the body wash. It doesn't take a lot when I squeeze it on my wet poof. It smells great, lathers well, and rinses off leaving my skin soft. And it scrubs your odor away.

October 02, 2016

We purchased the shea butter and Vanilla. It has a luxurious lather, smells so light and fresh and clean. It leaves your skin feeling renewed and fully moisturized.
    I really like using Dove products, they come in a range of scents, and always leave your dry skin feeling much softer than before.