Dove purely pampering bodywash Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 643 in Body Wash

April 19, 2017

Fantastique! L'odeur est merveilleuse, surtout après l'entrainement. Et il laisse ma peau douce et soyeuse, sans l'assécher. Ma fragrance préférée est lait de coco et pétales de jasmin.

April 17, 2017

I had bought this product and I love it. With the Nutrium Moisture it keeps your skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished from the soapy rich lather to the rinse to the dry off. I love the way it makes your skin feel, not pasty.
    Sweet Cream with Peony is a nice light, refreshing scent you won't be able to get enough of.

April 13, 2017

I use this body wash in the bath before bed. Smells great, very relaxing. Leaves my body soft. I recommend this product for when you want a spa day from home!

February 27, 2017

The scent of the Shea Butter Bodywash is to die for! It leaves my normally dry skin well hydrated and soft all day long. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

February 02, 2017

Dove bodywash is kept in my home when I have high value coupons & it's on sale. I love the creaminess of the body wash. It doesn't take a lot when I squeeze it on my wet poof. It smells great, lathers well, and rinses off leaving my skin soft. And it scrubs your odor away.

October 02, 2016

We purchased the shea butter and Vanilla. It has a luxurious lather, smells so light and fresh and clean. It leaves your skin feeling renewed and fully moisturized.
    I really like using Dove products, they come in a range of scents, and always leave your dry skin feeling much softer than before.

September 23, 2016

I have tried a lot of different body washes the claim their nourishing and give you softer smoother skin. I recently gave dove purely pampering A few tries since it does say it does give you softer smoother skin just after one shower. The one I tried was sweet cream with peony and it smells amazing. I can say that it is really good it does leave your skin soft and smooth and it is very moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin oily. The price is not bad you do get a pretty nice size bottle for you know a good price.