Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash Reviews

A shower experience that nourishes and pampers. Dove Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals body wash creates a cloud of creamy lather that will leave you feeling calm. The comforting scent fills your shower, leaving you in a state of peaceful tranquility. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.*

Caring for yourself never felt so good.

*compared to skin before shower

For more info, visit Dove.

May 01, 2021

I will and have, bought this product again!!!

When it says softer and smoother skin after just one wash, it is true. Color,texture,thickness and smoothness, all get an A+. Cleaning ability, flakiness and washing off with ease, A+. Scent beautiful yet not too strong, packaging and price, all A+. Need I day more?

April 11, 2021

Smooth on skin and smells great

I love this body wash it’s smooth on skin no irritations and I have sensitive skin smelling fresh with a breeze of coconut very relaxing I would definitely recommend

October 02, 2020

Lovely scent!

What I love the most about this body wash is the scent, very delicate and not at all overpowering. It’s very foamy and leaves the skin soft and moisturized. I love all Dove’s body wash but this is one of my favourite. I’d buy it again and again and recommend to everyone!

July 31, 2020

I would buy this product again and again.

I use this product everyday plus added also with Dove Lotion. The result feels good on my skin. I will buy this product again and will share this info with my family and friends as well.

March 20, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love it!!!

This is an amazing product! I have been using it for quite a few years now and it's absolutely amazing! It leaves the skin so moisturized and soft!! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try a new body wash!

December 14, 2019

Rich and creamy

Love this body wash from Dove. Its texture is rich and creamy, great for winter use. It's sulphate-free and my skin feels so moisturized after use. It doesn't come with a strong scent, in fact I almost feel that it is unscented.

December 01, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Lovely

I love the smell of coconut and this body wash smells so lovely and I keep feeling its scent even after shower. It makes my skin very soft and smooth. I love it.

October 03, 2019

love

Dove is my favourite brand when it comes to body washes. It is great for my sensitive skin and helps nourish and clean my skin at a gentle tone. I love this scent as well. love love love. buy it you won't be disappointed.

September 30, 2019

Amazing body wash!

Purchased this body wash last week because it was on sale and I needed something more moisturizing. This smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft! I look forward to showering because of how amazing this smells and feels!

July 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

I would buy again!

Olay, so I used dove products quite often I mean usually theyre pretty great. Now this little jem meets all expectations of dove products. I mean this one is a 5 star to me on value. Most dove products are always a little bit on the more expensive side for my liking I mean, if i find a product thatll do the same thing for half the price then that wins every time. But this product seems a decent value for what you get.

The smell from this I just find exquisite and it sticks! A lot of these products smells lovely out of the packaging and then wears off. But this one lingures. And smells beautiful at the same time!

I mean you can see from the headline i love the product and i definately would buy again. I mean the products cleans and nourishes lovely. Ive bought this product a few times since the very first purchase and my skin feels and smells lovely. Id definately reccommend and will be buying again!