Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash Reviews

This pampering Dove body wash wraps you in a cloud of rich, creamy lather, infused with the warm scent of shea butter and vanilla, for a soothing sensory experience that will leave you feeling truly relaxed. At the same time the mild, gentle formula, enriched with NutriumMoisture, delivers skin-natural nutrients and helps your skin to retain its natural moisture.

March 20, 2017

I find alot of cleansers dry out my skin, this product not only leaves moisture in my body but i dont find there is a film left on my skin and I feel fresh and clean

March 14, 2017

This is a good bodywash but I find that it's thick, hard to get a good lather and hard to wash it out of my washcloth. The best use for it is with a shower puff, if not the bodywash seems to sit on top of your skin.

March 06, 2017

Dove body wash not only smells wonderful, but is a great value for money. Even my kids love using it. It leaves our skin soft to the touch. Definitely a product I will continue to purchase.

March 02, 2017

I love the Dove body washes. I have tried so many different ones, but this one is amazing. I have sensitive skin which makes it difficult at times to find a body wash that I can use on a regular basis. I do not re act to this one, and it leaves my skin so soft. I don't feel a. film on my skin when I use the dove.

February 28, 2017

Was given this body wash in a gift basket. I've always been a bar soap person, but having tried this body wash I won't go back. It feels smooth and lathers up so well, and I love how my skin feels after my shower now.

February 26, 2017

This winter I suffered from severely dried skin. I have a bad habit of forgetting to apply moisturizer on after a shower. This body wash defiantly made up for it. I enjoy the Vanilla and shea butter one the best. sent is not to overwhelming.

February 02, 2017

Love, love, love this body wash but then again I am biased because I love all dove body washes. I love the smell and my skin was smooth and hydrated especially in these cold winter months.

January 27, 2017

Smells wonderful moisturizes my skin keeping this 40 yr old body nice and supple, I even put some in my bath tub at times, wish they had bigger bottles though! Lol

January 24, 2017

I love Dove body washes !

So when I tried out the shea butter I was thrilled because I felt like it left my skin feeling a lot softer even after 1 try ! The smell is amazing and I find my boyfriend stealing it in the shower sometimes :P

I would recommend this body wash to people of all skin types because its perfect for everyone!

January 24, 2017

I like using Dove Body wash, as it makes my skin feel nice and moisturized. It does not dry out my skin, as other products do. The shea butter smells nice too.