Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash Reviews

This pampering Dove body wash wraps you in a cloud of rich, creamy lather, infused with the warm scent of shea butter and vanilla, for a soothing sensory experience that will leave you feeling truly relaxed. At the same time the mild, gentle formula, enriched with NutriumMoisture, delivers skin-natural nutrients and helps your skin to retain its natural moisture.

December 07, 2017

Quelle douceur

Le DOVE BODY WASH WITH NUTRIUM MOISTURE est le meilleur savon corporelle que j ai eu le plaisir d essayer dans ma vie, sa douceur est incroyable et ca sent tellement bon.

December 05, 2017

The only soap that actually moisterizes the skin immediately

This soap is absolutely amazing (especially for the winter season) and every scent is fantastic. This is literally the only body wash I have been purchasing for the past year.

November 30, 2017

Dove body wash

I recently have purchased dove body wash because of the price. Once I used this product I was amazed of the smell, silky consistany of the product. Not only does this body wash smell great but a little goes a long way with plenty of lathering bubbles to clean the entire body.

It is gentle enough to use on my pre teen boys and not over powering in the scent department foreveryone in my household.

Perfect combination of soap and lotion for the up coming winter months.

November 24, 2017

Not too shabby

I like this one because it is very smooth and soft on my skin. My skin tends to me be very dry and rough so this was very effective. And i really like the scent of body wash.

November 23, 2017

I will buy this product again

Just love it
    The sent it amazing and I like how creamy it is. Also does provide nice moisture to the skin and skin is really soft feeling. Lathers up nice to.

November 22, 2017

Love how smooth it makes my skin feel!

I got this body wash on sale for half price which made it even more enticing. I love how it makes my skin feel after a shower. I find the moisture actually does stick! You can even get one that has little exfoliating beads which I love. The only downside is that it is super thick so I go through a bottle significantly faster than I typically do a regular bottle of body wash.

November 18, 2017

Amazing Bodywash!

This bodywash smells really nice. It makes my skin super soft and clean after using it only once! It is great for the value. I will always buy this bodywash as it smells great, works perfectly and softens skin. I will always recommend it to everyone and it is the only bodywash I would buy because it cleans well and it helps dry skin.

November 16, 2017

Leaves your skin soft

I just recently started to use it and I love how my skin feels . Doesn’t leave feel greasy like others brands. The great things with Dove they have for all type of skin we use sensitive skin and still works wonderful.

November 03, 2017

Smell "so fresh and so clean clean"

Great product! Love the smell and consistency is perfectly thick. Don't have to use much to get a nice lather on the skin. Best body wash I have used thus far.

November 03, 2017

The best product

I love Dove Body wash with Nutrium moisture. It blows the other competitors out of the water. I like how it feel on my skin. It leaves my skin moisterzied and leaves a great scent that isn't over powering. Dove is the only brand Body wash that I use.