Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Serum

THE REGENERATIVE NOURISHMENT RANGE is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This potent blend of serum and oil, instantly rescues & restores hair’s healthy appearance making it shiny and soft. It penetrates and nourishes deep inside the hair shaft, fortifies brittle hair and prevents split ends.​

For more information, please visit Dove
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    3.2/5

April 24, 2016

This oil wasn't too sticky and spread very well throughout my hair. I recommend using this in wet hair for extra conditioning and protection from heat

April 19, 2016

I Love this serum ! It is for damaged & over-processed hair like mine & im sure many others ;)
    This serum has left my hair SO smooth & touchabley soft & you only have to use a small amount . It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or flat which is a must for me when it comes to hair products as my hair already lacks volume ! I recommend this product to all of my friends with damaged hair they also have a shampoo & conditioner to go along with it that is just as amazing .

April 07, 2016

I always use an oil in my hair as I have split ends easily. I liked this one, it smells great and helped with my split ends and frizz. It also added a beautiful and healthy shine to my hair :) I used only 2 pumps, even if they recommand 4, as too much oil can make hair look greasy.