Dove Sensitive Skin Baby Bar Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 62 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

Dove Baby is the #1 recommended brand of baby cleanser by both pediatricians and dermatologists. Care for your babies skin with a gentle, pH balanced cleansing bar that contains 1/4 moisturizing cream.

July 07, 2017

I would buy again

I purchased this for the first time last week and it is fantastic. The scent isn't to strong, and it make my LO skin so soft, she has excema and breaks out easily but so far this product hasn't irritated her skin at all.

May 28, 2017

I really enjoyed using these bars of soap on my kids. They dont have a very strong scent, it seems unscented, and theyre very gentle on my kids delicate skin.

May 21, 2017

I purchased dove bar soap for my kids sensitive skin. It makes their skin feel soft and smooth and no skin irritation. I highly recommend this bar soap to all moms.

3.2/5

May 11, 2017

I bought this to use during my daughters bath. I found the smell of the bar of soap reminded me of a stink bug. The smell was overwhelming. I would not buy this again. I think I'll stick to bath creams and such.

March 29, 2017

Great product to use. Lathered up very well and didn't leave any white residue when rinsed off. The smell is so fresh and clean. Even my little one used it to wash herself with my help.

March 26, 2017

This is a really great product that works well on sensitive skin like mine. I would recommend it to others to try as well. There is a small scent to it, and the price is good.

March 13, 2017

C'est le seul savon que je peux utiliser sans réaction. Ca formule peau sensible fonctionne à merveille et donne une sensation de fraîcheur à la peau.

February 14, 2017

J'utilise cette barre parce que j'ai beaucoup la peau sensible et chaque fois que je sort de la douche , au lieu d'avoir le visage rouge j'ai le visage tout à fait normal .
    Je suis heureuse de pouvoir avoir la chance d'acheter ses produit dans la même game qui me fait autant de bien

January 10, 2017

Absolute best in the world. I only use the dove line for both kids. now that my older daughter prefers the bar soap the younger still has the liquid. very gentle on their skin

January 06, 2017

i have sensitive skin and love this product, both my kids have the same sensitive skin one worse then the other, and this seems to give them a more non itchy feeling, since using this they both have had less dry skin.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo