Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

June 04, 2021

Love this stuff

I purchased a package of this beauty bar with a coupon. I’m hooked love the way my skin feels. I’m a diabetic and my skin goes threw changes dry skin oily skin
    And the beauty bar keeps my skin perfect. Dove I love it

June 03, 2021

Must have!

I have very very sensitive skin and eczema. It’s hard for me to shop for body wash/soap, most tend me leave me itchy or break out. I’ve tried this bar now for over a month and have no problems what so ever! Leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean.

May 27, 2021

If I Was Stuck on a Deserted Island...

I would bring this brand of soap with me FOR SURE. It keeps my skin at it's best and has helped to repair my skin from rashes and other mild skin conditions. It always leaves my skin super soft and clean. Lastly it is the PERFECT type of soap for cleaning a woman's peri area. All around a great product that I believe everyone needs to keep in their bathroom.

May 22, 2021

Perfect soap

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar is the ONLY cleansing bar I will use. It works so well, moisturizes skin, and is amazing for sensitive skin. Other bars are too harsh and overpowering in scent. Dove is perfect.

May 20, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good for my my sensitive skin

Beyond soft feels like butter! My skin is sensitive so it is really good.zome products tend to break my face out but this one never did! Love it! Will definitely purchase again!

May 19, 2021
    United States

True to its name!

I have sensitive skin, and there's not many soaps I can use. I bought this to try out, and it's pretty much the only hand soap I use now. I use it in the shower as well. I really like the smell of it, which is light without an overbearing scent. I highly recommend this soap.

May 16, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Dove is da bomb!

I have children with sensitive skin and I have found the older I get the more sensitive mine becomes as well. Needed to find something that didn't make anyone itch, cry from the perfume or red and fiery. I was pleasantly surprised by DOVE. It is our go to brand now.

May 12, 2021

Good for eczema!

I love these bar soap for eczema! Theyre kept in all of my washrooms. All other soaps dry my skin out which are already dried plus eczema! Its amazing!!

May 12, 2021

Works so well for my skin

I have very sensitive skin so I cannot just use any type of soap. I was recommended to try this so by a friend and I am so glad that I did try it! It’s very moisturizing and doesn’t cause any irritation and/or skin flareups

May 05, 2021

Very nice bar

Definitely worth buying the dove antibacterial deodorant beauty bar with amazinggg fragrance. My son loves the bar and the fragrance is so amazing that it comes from the body even after 5-6 hours of taking the shower. Very nice product.