Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

April 18, 2018

Great product

I use this beauty bar on my whole body and my face. For the face it cleans well without dryness or irritation and moiturises the skin without making it oily.

April 15, 2018

Great value

What a outstanding value love the feeling of clean with dove that is just what u get with this product I will definitely continue to buy this don't waste time on others that don't do the same.

April 10, 2018

Can't live without it!

I have tried many so called sensitive skin soaps and all but Dove has failed. I have had absolute success with this product. My skin doesn't dry out and it doesn't cause any extra irritations!

April 09, 2018

Perfect for sensitive skin!

I've been using this beauty bar for many years now and it's one of my go-to's. My skin being very dry and sensitive, especially during winter, it cleanses without dehydrating.

April 09, 2018

Works well for small bumps.

I initially bought this soap bar because I noticed small bumps on my legs. It did help with the itching and the small bumps eventually disappeared. I also use this for washing my face. It does a phenomenal job with cleaning my pores and keeping my face looking clean and feeling soft.

April 07, 2018

The only soap for me!

I have extremely sensitive skin and most soaps and shower gels leave me with itchy red skin. Dove sensitive skin bar soap leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

April 06, 2018

I love this delicate soap

I love this delicate soap. It is soft and gentle while leaving my skin clean and smooth. I don't feel that it leaves a residue either. Just clean and smooth.

April 03, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Perfect for sensitive skin

I have been using this soap for years on my face and body. It is still one of the only cleansers I can use on my face that does not irritate my skin. Will be using for years to come.

April 01, 2018
    Rhode Island, United States

Sensitive skin

I like this product because it’s for r sensitive skin and it’s so cheap and effective . I have acne skin and I used it alot . It didn’t help with my acne but it was nice on my skin

March 30, 2018

Great product for those who have sensitive skin

Bought them on sale to try at Costco, as the husband has sensitive skin, instantly fell in love with product. Clean and no smell. Easy to handle bases on its size and style. Don't have to worry about anyone having a reaction. One bar last a couple of weeks with two people using it daily.