Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

April 29, 2018
    California, United States

Only soap I'll ever use!

Absolutely love this bar of soap! I love that it's fragrance free which is perfective for sensitive skin and there are no harsh chemicals. My bf and I use this everyday and will continue using it.

April 25, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The BEST soap

I have used Dove beauty bars since I was 14 and my doctor recommended them for acne. That’s over ten years. I buy them in bulk from Costco and my husband and I always use them in the shower. I will continue to support this amazing product!

April 24, 2018

Just the right amount of sud!

I love using the bar to remove make up, wash my face and my body!

The soap is just the right amount of sud. It doesn't dry my skin out and leaves me feeling super fresh!

April 22, 2018

I would buy this again!

Used on myself and family with sensitive skin. Did not dry us out. I used it on my face also. What a great product definitely going to purchase this again!

April 20, 2018

I do!

The Dove beauty bar collection is great, although I do prefer the wonderfully scented Dove beauty bars for their aroma therapy vibe but in a pinch very suetable especially for those colder times of year when my skin requires a little more tlc and sensitivity. I find using these bars in combination with the rest of my body shower routine (beauty bar/shower gel/ then a sugar scrub) goes a long way, with its affordable price given its longevity of the bars quality and scents last to the end.

April 20, 2018

The only one I buy lately!

I only trust this with my kids' sensitive skin. It doesn't dry those little hands out. First year that nobody had redness and bleeding on their hands all winter!
    Not going back to other brands! Need more coupons though, pls. ☺

April 18, 2018

Great product

I use this beauty bar on my whole body and my face. For the face it cleans well without dryness or irritation and moiturises the skin without making it oily.

April 15, 2018

Great value

What a outstanding value love the feeling of clean with dove that is just what u get with this product I will definitely continue to buy this don't waste time on others that don't do the same.

April 10, 2018

Can't live without it!

I have tried many so called sensitive skin soaps and all but Dove has failed. I have had absolute success with this product. My skin doesn't dry out and it doesn't cause any extra irritations!

April 09, 2018

Perfect for sensitive skin!

I've been using this beauty bar for many years now and it's one of my go-to's. My skin being very dry and sensitive, especially during winter, it cleanses without dehydrating.