Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

February 18, 2019

Wow

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore tellement que je l’adore.
    Ces le préférer de toute ma famille puisque ces le seule produit que certains tolère.

February 17, 2019

I would prefer to buy this for every time

I was using Dove antibiotic soap since 2 years and i prefere dove products all the time because they are worthy and quality is high always.
    I would buy this soap and can recommend to family and friends

Works like decribes

I've tried lots of other brands in the past but this one was the best so far with other brands I got rashes but for know it seems like this is working I recommend it

Soft and lucious

This soap had my skin soft and smelling good. Bar soap is healthier for the enviornment then bottled soaps
    My skin felt soft and feminine to the touch

February 16, 2019

Dove sensitive beauty bar

We love dove products but I especially love that my daughter can use this soap and she is left with soft skin. Most soaps leave my dauhhter with itchy skin but Dove sensitive beauty bar never leaves her itchy after a shower.

February 15, 2019

The best

Love the feel of my skin after I shower .the smell is lovely. I definitely would buy this all the time for daily use.leaves my skin soft and beautiful.

February 15, 2019

Best body soap

I love this product for my daughter! She has very sensitive skin and I found this to be the only soap that doesn’t cause any rashes or itchiness. It is the only soap I have been using for her since I first tried it

3.2/5

February 14, 2019
    Michigan, United States

meh

Dove soap has been around for as long as I have known but I feel like they havent made much improvement on their bars of soap they are more thinking about everything else

February 13, 2019

Dove, la barre miracle!

Depuis quelque temps, j'ai remarqué que mon corps commençait à faire certaines réactions allergiques a certains savon, que se soit en barre ou en gel, ce qui ne me plaît pas trop mais bon... Mais pas avec Dove!

February 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Dove is soft

Soften my skin. Moisturize my face and body. My son loved dove soap. Not too expensive to moisture you face and whole body. You can buy anywhere you want to buy. Loved it so much.