Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

March 19, 2019

I would buy this product again

Love this soap. Leaves skin feeling clean with no after feel. Doesn't have a strong perfume smell. Skin always feels soft and clean. Stops skin from drying out.

March 19, 2019

J'adore! Un produit pour toute la famille.

Moi et mon conjoint utilisons ce savon depuis plus de 10 ans. C'est le seul que nous achetons. C'est parfait pour les peaux ordinaires et sensibles et a une odeur douce. Je le recommande à tous!

March 18, 2019

great

it felt so good on my skin. not to talk of the smell, omg guys this product smelled heavenly and it is a must have. i will definitely purchase this amazngly incredible product agaIN

March 17, 2019

I love this product

This is the best soap I have ever tried for my sensitive skin. The soap makes my skin so soft. The scent is so light and fresh smelling. I tell all my friends about it!!

March 12, 2019

Love it

This is by far my favorite soap!! I have the cucumber melon one and I just love showering with it. It makes my skin sooo smooth and I smell super good

March 01, 2019
    France

Smoothens the skin!

Beside the fact that it has a disinfecting agent, it does not dry your skin, it moisturizes your skin and prevents from drying and cracking. I've been a dove user for a very long time.

February 27, 2019

Wonderful

The best soap I have ever used. Nothing can beat the clean feeling u get after this product! When using this you can feel the germs leaving your hands!

Dove sensitive

Ce produit est idéal pour ma peau sèche l'hiver. Ce savon est doux et agréable a utiliser puisqur la peau ne s'assèche pas. L'odeur est délicate. C'est un produit à essayer!!!

February 26, 2019

The only beauty bar for me

This is the only bar of soap i can use on my skin. I love it because it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft and I don't break out into a rash or pimples.

Best soap

I really adore this soap bar! Its my favourite soap fragrance ever of all time! Its fresh smelling and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I definitely use it every day.