Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

July 16, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Love

This soap is amazing and an all time favourite, we use it just to wash hands and i also use it to wash my makeup brushes with, it sanitises them too. So very happy

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love this!

I love this soap! I always use soap and I find it very hard to find out which doesn’t dry my skin out! This bar doesn’t!! It’s moisturising as well as nourishing!

July 15, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Very soft! Thj

I have very sensitive skin and this hper releve dry skin on hands so I ended up putti g in on the shower for everyday use. My whole family love it and has helped!

Maine, United States

You need to give this Soap bar a try!

Wo Feel so cleanuld give this Soap Bar a try before you try any other brand. It smells so nice and rises off very fast. When I give this Soap bar a try first time, was very happy I give it a try.

July 14, 2019

Dove beauty bar is amazing, I would totally recommend!!

I love this product, the dove beauty bar is great at making my skin feel soft and doesn’t irritate my skin like a lot of other soaps I have tried. This is my favourite to use, and so affordable.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Only use this soap

I've used this for a while and its the only soap i use for my face, as its very sensitive.
    Now my daughter getting older and her skin getting oily I've got her using it as well.
    Face feels clean, smooth and i can tell the different from other sosps I've used in the past.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Smells lovely

This soap feels really moisturising to use and smells lovely. I’ve switched to bar soap to reduce my plastic use and highly recommend this one. It’s very reasonably priced too.

2.8/5

East Sussex, United Kingdom

I'd buy again

It was good for my sensitive skin, smelled amazing too! Made me feel squeaky clean :D thank you, I'll buy again, I dont have a pic as I used the last bit of the soap the other day, it was good for my son too

Lancashire, United Kingdom

I would buy this again i love it so much i reccomed

Makes my skin feel so soft and feels more clean i deffo reccomed this product
    It has made me feel more clean on my skin i Definetly reccomed this soap its amazingggggggggggg

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Best soap

This soap is not drying it is very moisturising on the hands. Cleans them well with a perfect amount of bubbles and it has a very faint but pleasant smell