Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

July 26, 2019

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

this soap changed my life!! gets the job done and smells great. i have bought it more than one time and recommended it to friends and family. i hope other try it out!

3.2/5

July 25, 2019

Help moisturize your skin

I started taking a medication from the doctor. I noticed my hands would get so dry and cracked, it didn't seem to matter what I used it was always the same. I started using Dove and noticed my hands were not so cracked. I use Dove all the time now

July 25, 2019

I'd definitely buy it again!!

It was really good and worth every nickel!! I will buy again and use to clean my hands. It was a very nice texture and very soapy. I definitely recommend this product.

Voted #1Dove Soap

Love using Dove soap. This soap lathers up so fast, I couldn't believe it! Smells so soft & fresh.. It' very smooth on the skin and lasts for a long time. Walk by the door and you can smell Dove.

July 24, 2019

Best beauty bar there is

Dove for sensitive skin is one of my most favourite daily soaps I use. I love it so much I bring it with me on trips so I don't have to use the dreadful, skin drying hotel brand. I love it so much - it makes shaving a breeze, it doesn't irritate my skin, it doesn't leave a film on my skin, it's non-drying and there's little to no scent.

Best for sensitive skin

This stuff is amazing to clean your skin if you have very sensitive skin. It never hurts my skin or makes my skin irritated. I highly recommend this product.

July 24, 2019

The only soap i will use

The soap doesnt leave your skin dry, it keeps it moisturized and smooth. Its great if you have sensitive skin like in do. Wish the bar lasted long but that is the only downside

July 23, 2019

good stuff

very good soft skin good texture i like the way it smells and the way it feels it’s very nice soft smelling and not too strong good for any skin i guess

July 23, 2019

I always buy this product

I absolutely love this product my family has very sensitive skin we never get a reaction from this product it’s smells great & leave your skin feeling soft I highly recommend it to everyone especially those with sensitive skin

July 21, 2019

I love this product

I have a dry skin and I tried too many different soaps but this is the best in terms of effectiveness and texture. It’s smell is too good that makes you feel fresh and energetic all the time.