Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 30, 2020
    Essex, United Kingdom

Perfect for sensitive skin!

I’ve been using Dove soap for over 20 years now and it’s perfect for my dry sensitive skin. A family favourite we’ll continue to use for many more years. Highly recommended!

January 30, 2020

Yes yes yes !!

If you love dove, you need to try this! We only ever use dove soap do too sensitive skin. there is no film no residue and it leave you feeling so clean and fresh and the price point is excellent. Hesitant on trying? Go for it! You won’t be disappointed

January 29, 2020

So rich and yet so gentle

I had tried a lot of soaps until I came across dove. I usually had problems with soaps that would make my face feel so tight and dry then it gets itchy. I was so happy to wash up and dry my face and it feels clean and not tight. Its been in my bathroom since that day. Been going on 16 years now.

January 29, 2020

I love this product

I use this product on a regular basis. It doesn’t dry your skin like a lot of other soaps. It leaves you smelling clean and fresh without a heavy perfume scent.

January 24, 2020

Best bar soap

I love this bar, makes my skin soft and silky! This is the only bar soap that I buy anymore! My mom used it and I got hooked on my first time I tried it, my husband loves to rub my skin because it is soooo soft!

January 23, 2020

Parfait

C'est la bar de savon parfaite pour toute la famille. Elle laisse la peau douce et lisse. J'adore cette bar de savon et je vais définitivement racheter ce produit!

As advertised.

I was recommended this "sensitive" soap by my dermatologist. Since using it my skin doesn't react as it used to. It has a nice subtle scent and lathers nicely.

January 22, 2020

So soft and smooth after! I have very sensitive skin

I have very sensitive skin - these bars are a godsend! My skin feels so soft and dreamy after. The soap lathers up fast and is very creamy, unlike other soaps that are gritty, slimy, or dry your skin out. Very similar is a milk bath type feeling after use. Love these soap bars!

Friendly on skin

I am using this soap bar from years. Me and my husband are using this soap everyday, It's staple in our house. It's also good during winter. Soap doesn't smell strong it's light smell.

January 22, 2020

I would buy this product again

I have sensitive skin and not a fan of extensive fragrance. Dove has been my go to brand: ‘sensitive skin’ soap is a good product and I would buy it again!