Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 08, 2021

Great product for sensitive skin

My family has been using Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar for many years. We have all been blessed with sensitive skin and this works great for all of our needs.

December 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love the gentleness of this bar

This is my regular bar of soap that I can comfortably use on a daily basis without it drying my skin out. I trust it so much that I use it on my 6 month old baby!

December 11, 2020

Love it!

My husband and I are using dove soap from last many years not only here in Canada but back in India as well. And the amazing part is , in these many years we never even thought of buying any other soap or body wash. Its a must have product on my list and not going to change soon. Sometimes we do try dove body wash too.

December 07, 2020

I have been using this for many years

I have sensitive skin and always found it hard to use shaving creams to shave with . I decided to try this and to my surprise it was truly life changing . No more red irritating skin . It leaves my skin so soft and supple and not drying at all . I use it all over my body . I won’t use anything else .

December 07, 2020

I would buy this product in bulk and I do

I love this soap as it is very gentle on your skin. I have excema and it is on my allowed product list.
    It is very moisturizing and doesn’t dry out my skin like some soap does.
    I will continue to buy this product over and over.

December 04, 2020

love love

I got this complimentary and I usually dont use bar soaps but this made my skin feel sooo soft and It didn't flair my eczema and it smells amazing and the smell lasted all day

December 04, 2020

Moisturizing

Love this product for my and my husband's sensitive skin, it helps moisturize and clean without stripping away and moisture from the skin, and has a nice light scent.

November 30, 2020

I use this product every day

It’s gentle on my skin, and doesn’t have a strong scent. I’m sensitive to smells and don’t like my soap to smell ‘perfume-y’, so this is perfect for me. I use it every day.

November 19, 2020

amazing

it cleared up my acne in just a few weeks i love it !! it was so gental and made my face super super super soft afterwards and it also smells so so so nice

November 19, 2020

I love the sensitive skin bar I will buy this again

This bar soap is amazing. I usually buy the body wash but after trying this I am a lover and will def get more bars in the future. It makes my skin so soft and it feels really smooth when I put it on my skin so try a great lather. It leaves my skin feeling soft and a lot of times after using it I do not even have to use a moire river which is so surprising to me. Because of that alone I am going to stick with this product and roadster between this bar and body washes. This product is a must for people with sensitive skin people