Dove sensitive skin nourishing body wash Reviews
#30 in Bath & Body

January 12, 2021

Love the smell

Umm who doesn’t love the smell of dove body washes!! It smells amazing and leaves your skin so clean!! Coupons are always available but it’s such a good price already.

January 02, 2021

Best Body Wash

The body wash is really good and it has made my skin so soft after using it regularly. I have sensitive skin therefore other body washes were not good for my skin but the Dive one is the only one that worked well.

November 22, 2020

I buy this product all the time

The Dige body wash for sensitive skin has worked very well over the years I have used it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed with no reaction to the product.

October 29, 2020

Great purchase.

I love dove body wash, leaves me feeling fresh and rejuvenated. The scent is mild and not irritating to sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product.

October 08, 2020

This is my go to body wash

Dove sensitive body wash cleans gently and keeps my skin soft and smooth. I love the light fragrance and it doesn't cause any irritation. It is also great for shaving!

October 05, 2020

Makes my skin baby soft

I have eczema and have struggled to find a body wash that doesn't make my skin feel clogged, oily or dry after a shower. When I came across the dove nourishing body wash I was skeptical but I have to say that this is the best body wash I have ever used. I will never use anything else. I don't even care how much it costs if I'm out i will buy it because I can't bare to be without it.