Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

August 27, 2018

The best!

I have been using the same body wash for almost 10 years now and the reason being is I came to find out that I have really sensitive skin when I was younger because no matter what lotion or body wash I used that was scented or had perfume in it I completely broke out although it suckedsometimes because I couldn't get a scented smell this body wash is amazing it keeps my skin feeling refreshed soft I Feel clean I have the foam pump right now so you get exactly what you pay for I definitely would recommend it to people with sensitive skin

August 26, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this again!!

I use this on my infants eczema skin and it doesn’t break her out more and actually improves her spots!! I also have been using it and it makes my skin so soft and silky smooth!

August 22, 2018

The best from Dove!

I get this in bar form because we like to use some for hand washing and some in the shower. It leaves a rich soothing lather that doesn't irritate my skin. We all have sensitive skin I my home and this stuff works for us!

August 20, 2018

best body wash ever

I have many skin problems: eczema, dermatitis, KP (chicken skin) year-round so finding a good body wash is a struggle. I read the ingredients on this one and decided to try it out, after a previous product made my (oily) skin very dry. I love it!! I swear by it now as it cleans effectively yet does not strip my skin of moisture when I leave the shower.

August 19, 2018

Stuck in the middle...

So as much as I love how nourishing this product is for your skin; it leaves your body feeling just the slightest bit dirty. Aside from that, the smell isn't all that pleasant. As far as nourishment goes? It's pretty outstanding.

August 16, 2018

Sensitive skin friendly

I have sensitive skin and before using Dove body washes , my skin was breaking out and I would get red bumps which were embarrassing and I didn't like showing my legs. Once I started using dove body wash for sensitive skin, my skin changed. It doesn't feel tight or itchy but soft and smooth. My red bumps are less visible. I love how this product is very affordable because most products for sensitive skin are costly!!

August 16, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Wonderful

I have sensitive skin and this body wash is wonderful I love how creamy it is and how it makes my skin so soft it’s the best it lathers very easy and rinses off great and leaves my skin feeling so soft

August 12, 2018

I would buy this product again

A small amount is only needed with a cloth. You can actually feel your skin getting cleaner and more nourished while bathing. The smooth and silkiness is visible and definitely does wonders for my skin.

August 01, 2018

Product was suggested by dermatologist.

My skin is very dry due to a skin condition. I use it and dove bar soap and it really helps. Won't use anything else now. I believe if my dermatologist suggested this product they believe in it also.

July 16, 2018

I would buy this body was again

I decided to try dove sensitive body wash, it has a light scent, it washes off without leaving a film on my skin, it didn't cause problems with my skin after using it, definitely would buy again.