Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

January 24, 2019

love this

When I’m not using soap I use this. I have psoriasis on my skin so it’s hard to find good body wash that isn’t gonna make me itchy. This body was works amazing for me. It also makes my skin soft which is a huge bonus

January 23, 2019

I enjoy that the whole family can use it.

Skin feels clean and soft. Gentle
    Enough for My kids to use. Great product for men and woman any age. My skin dose not break out with acne like some other bath products do.

Great value product

Started using during chemo and radiation therapy treatments nice gentle cleaning recommended to me by another survivor still using every day as i love the way my skin feels

Definitely buying this again

I always have problems with most body wash as they are perfumed. The sensitive skin one seems to work so far as it doesnt make me itchy. I also use this on my children as they have sensitive skin as well.

January 19, 2019

I love it& always use it.

I love dove products. Dove is what i have always used and i will always continue to use it. Nothing else can compare. Dove smells so good. It also makes my skin feel clean and so fresh.

January 18, 2019

Love this product! Will always buy throw product!

Love this product. Always leaves my skin soft. So much easier than bar soap. Thankful that coupons are also always online! Would recommend for anyone with senestive skin or looking to change things up.

January 17, 2019

Best for sensitive skin

One of the best sensitive skin washes hands down! It leaves my skin silky smooth, smells really good too! Rinses clean and can be used as a shaving cream. I'm addicted to this stuff! Best selling item period!

January 17, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Love this product

Dove Body wash is one of my favorite products. It’s a great value for the price Great for sensitive skin leaves your skin feeling soft in moisturized after you shower will definitely purchase this product again.

January 10, 2019

love it! my skin is very sensitive and this product worked

this is one of the better products i have tried. I have very sensitive skin and eveything breaks it out... Using this product i dont have any break out at all.

December 09, 2018

Like Putting on a Silk Bodysuit

I have exema and I thought for SURE I'd like this body wash...I was wrong!
    I LOVE this body wash more than my exema skin cream!!
    The moment you first make contact to your skin ...well ...the creamy ,silky feel was great..the smell wonderful..and my itchy skin ..well it's not there anymore..period!
    I usually have at least the 1st day I shower where my skin will stop itching ..this body wash is unique in that I noticed right away I had no pulling of my skin or itching for almost 3 days..this is my new best skin friend!
    Thank you Dove...and Thanks also to ChickAdvisor.. without them offering to try this ...I would be pretty itchy!!