Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

December 24, 2020

Great price, and great product

Ideal for sensitive skin. I really liked how it was unscented as it was not too daunting on the skin and the smell was not irritable to the nose and skin.

December 09, 2020

Great for sensitive skin

While the product says it's unscented it has a very subtle smell which is so good. It makes your skin feel and smell great. It makes your skin very smooth and removes dead skin.

November 22, 2020

I buy this product all the time

The Dige body wash for sensitive skin has worked very well over the years I have used it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed with no reaction to the product.

November 17, 2020

Great for sensitive skin

I always buy this dove body wash because It works really well for my sensitive skin. It doesn’t irritate or make my skin breakout. My skin always feels soft, hydrated and calming. After using this wash. I recommend it for everyone.

November 10, 2020

Great body wash for sensitive skin!!

I am in love with this body wash! I had a rash on my leg and used it in the shower and it immediately calmed the rash down. I am very allergic to a lot of scents. However, this body wash is very hydrating and always calms down any irritations that I get!

October 29, 2020

Great purchase.

I love dove body wash, leaves me feeling fresh and rejuvenated. The scent is mild and not irritating to sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product.

October 24, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Great for Sensitive Skin

This product is great for sensitive skin. It’s gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling clean and moisturized. It greatly improved the itchiness and irritation associated with my eczema. I haven’t had a flair up since using this. It was actually recommended by my doctor. I like that there’s a baby version, as well, which is just as gentle on the skin. The quality and quantity is comparable with the price, as well.

October 20, 2020

I would not buy this product again

I did not like the consistency of the cream and felt it contributed to a back breakout. I have used Dove's unscented soap bars and most definitely prefer them.

October 20, 2020

Best body wash

I like this Dove body wash, it cleanses my skin without drying it, the smell is so good and fresh. It doesn’t irritate my skin . I prefer to use it in winter.

October 07, 2020

This is my go to body wash

Dove sensitive body wash cleans gently and keeps my skin soft and smooth. I love the light fragrance and it doesn't cause any irritation. It is also great for shaving!