Dove Sensitive White Beauty Bar Reviews
#12 in Bath & Body

May 03, 2022

I would buy this program Agian makes me feel soft

This product left my skin feeling as fresh and smooth as a new born baby’s fresh bum moisturizes perfectly and smells so clean. Dove has never let me down and I would highly recommend someone else to purchase dove soap.

February 21, 2022

Dove sensitive Beauty bar

I absolutely love this product as it helps my skin as I have sensitive skin and I don’t need to worry using this Beauty bar it feels so amazing on my skin i feel like a new woman using this beauty bar the smell is Insane and I would highly recommend this product to family and friends and any one perfect for daily use

February 16, 2022

My favorite

Wonderful product. It doesn't break out my sensitive skin as I have eczema. The scent is fresh but not overpowering. My skin feels soft and hydrated after each use. It lathers so well. I buy this product everytime I grocery shop.

February 13, 2022

Soaps ahoy!!

It's luxurious creamy lather leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed I highly recommend this to anyone of any skin type, give it a try you won't regret it.

February 01, 2022

Great for sensitive skin

This beauty bar is perfect for people with sensitive skin it won’t dry your skin out and it will leave it feeling soft and smooth it gentle on skin and it won’t irritate your sensitive skin because it has no chemical or fragrances that would be harsh on your skin

January 31, 2022

I would would probably buy this product again

I like this product although it was not something I would usually branch out and buy , I have found myself to love this product and would recommend it to others with sensitive skin like my own

January 27, 2022

This is the only soap I can use!

I really liked it and I'm very impressed how a soap company made a particular kind of soap so iconic. But it's too much moisturisation than cleaning for me. When I used it daily I got used to the moisturizing feeling, but not that I'm using other soap and occasionally encounter this, it feels like too much softness. It might need some balancing work.

January 25, 2022

Excellent. I would buy this again. Very clean. Light smell.

My name is Kelly Bouchard, a female. A Canadian. 57 years old. Married, no kids, one fur baby. Don't work or drive. Honesty, dependandable, sense of humour,trusthful, very helpful, kind.

January 08, 2022

Holy grail product!!

I have been using the dove sensitive white beauty bar for 5 years and it is the best thing in the world!! Unlike other bar soaps that I have used previously, this one doesn’t make my skin dry after using it. I would definitely recommend it for everyone, especially for dry skin people!!

December 29, 2021
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Beauty bar

This sensitive white beauty bar fo a skin is very nice product for your skin. Leaves your skin moistured, nourished and protected. Creates nive latherly barrier.