Dove Shampoo Colour Care Reviews
#9 in Hair Care

June 22, 2018

great product , amazing results

this is a amazing product if you got a hair color. it gives very good reults if used according to the instructions given. it makes your hair shine bright

June 19, 2018

Love the smell

I love the smell of this shampoo, it cleans my hair so well...leaving it shinny and soft. I have also noticed less split ends and damage, plus it helps prolong my color!

June 18, 2018

My go to from nowOn

I absolutely love this shampoo and even got my
    Husband to be using
    It! Kudos dove! I never ever in thirty years of
    My
    Life have stayed with
    One company and one product type once it
    Comes to
    My
    Showers but now we are using just dove exclusively even
    For
    The baby!
    Love the wY my hair feels
    Smells and loves and will never go
    Back
    To the previous brand

June 14, 2018

Best shampoo

I would definitely buy this product again. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. And doesn't fade the color of my hair. The price is not too bad also. .

May 25, 2018

Super shampoing :)

J'aime beaucoup Ce shampoing mes cheveux reste doux, soyeux , Sans super bon & Surtout protege ma couleur de cheveux qui est rouge en se moment. Ce Produits je le recommande fortement.

May 23, 2018

Amazing~

I just how this makes my hair feel. It smells so nice and my hair feels so softly. I have continued to buy this hair product after I used the first bottle up. I would recommend this for people who dye there hair!

May 23, 2018

Leaves my hair feeling great!

My hair was not looking the best. Tried different products. A friend recommended Dove Shampoo and it left my hair feeling great again. I have found my new shampoo. Am so happy.

May 04, 2018

Feeling so clean

What a beautiful shampoo for colored hair...so gentle yet washing the hair giving it full body and freshness...keeps the color longer too...i just love it.

May 03, 2018

Its in my top picks from the grocery store

I like most dove products as they scents are not over whelming and the products are not too pricey. The not down fall is that it did not help my hair health wise

May 01, 2018

Great shampoo! I would buy again.

I like to change my shampoo from time to time. It seems like after using a shampoo for a while, it isn't as effective as it was in the beginning. I decided to try the Dove Colour Care shampoo. I colour my hair and want the colour to look nice and last as long as possible. The shampoo smells nice, lathers good and left my hair feeling soft.