Dove Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Beauty Bar Reviews

May 30, 2018

Looooove it!

Smells good feels good last long feels like I'm moisturizing my skin in the shower and it doesn't need gritty grit like bars of soap usually do... I definitely recommend it and the smell is intoxicating

March 27, 2018

Silky Smooth

I love this bar so much. Not only does it leave my whole bathroom smelling awesome just by taking it out of the package but it also leaves my body feeling silky smooth

March 08, 2018

Perfect for everyone

This is good for dark and light skin. Leaves you feeling soft and gives you that extra hydration, we all need in the winter time. Never had one allergic reaction and for me that great because I have an allergy to perfumes. Overall great product.

March 06, 2018

Perfect for sensitive skin

I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to a lot of things so once I tried this and it didn't cause me to break or dry my skin out I instantly knew it was a keeper.

March 05, 2018

Works wonders for dry skin!

I have always used Dove white beauty bar soap. Due to the fact that I shower everyday my skin was becoming very dry. I picked up the Shea butter with warm vanilla and dry skin began to re-hydrate! Great Soap!

February 13, 2018

I had dry skin now i dont

I unfortunately have suffered from dry skin on my legs the cracks and is painful this stops that and it smells sooooo good honestly i will probably always go back to dove because its usually always so good. i really love it.

January 31, 2018

Sensory Dream!

The scent of this is good for my soul :)
    I find the warm vanilla scent very relaxing, it lathers up well and the shea butter leaves my skin so soft and moisturized, it also works fantastic for shaving - I get no razor chaffing using this soap.
    I've started to leave a bar by my bathroom sink to use instead of my pump soap just so I can smell my hands afterwards lol