Dove Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Beauty Bar Reviews

August 13, 2019

The best

I love it. My skin is softer than ever and the smell is delicious! It's the only bar I use and I will continue using for a long time! I totally recommend

July 17, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love the smell

This beauty bar even makes my bathroom smell lush. It has a fragrance that everyone will love. Shea butter and warm vanilla, what a wonderful combination. It might not be the best at leaving your skin smooth and soft but it is well worth buying just for the fragrance

July 12, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Smells amazing

I have really sensitive skin due to psoriasis and I just can’t find a soap that seems to work for me. But I was walking down the isle one day and there is was the dove soap, it smelt good and it had Shea butter in it and I thought to myself it is a little pricey but shea butter is good on my skin so I bought it and have been using it since ! You should get it to !

May 19, 2019

This product always leaves my skin soft and moisturized.

I do not use any other soap from I have been introduced the effectiveness of Dove Shea Butter bar.
    This soap leaves my skin moist and soft.
    Have been a user for years and do not see myself switching to another brand.

April 25, 2019

Leaves skin feeling smooth and silky.

Absolutely love the way my skin feels after using this product. Works great in the winter months when my skin is typically dry. Love the scent. This is my go to bar of soap.

April 14, 2019

Simply ADDICTED

Okay so I am ALL for a fresh face and smooth skin which means having to keep my clear skin and Dove most definitely is my number one go too for this! Dove is great for smoothing surfaces, limiting oily skin while leaving your face with not just a radiant glow but also super soft. My morning and evening hygiene regimens could not be complete without my love... Dove :)

February 24, 2019

My favourite body wash

I absolutely love Dove and their products. They constantly deliver high quality products for a great price point. I really enjoy this vanilla bar soap because not only can you use it as hand soap but you can also use it as an overall body wash which I much regularly do. I love the smell of this soap and how well it moisturizes my skin. I feel fresh clean and smooth after I use this soap and it not only makes me smell amazing but feel amazing as well!!

February 10, 2019

I buy this again and again

I love the smell, the way it makes your skin feel, everything about it...........................................................................:..........................

February 06, 2019

Best smelling soap!

This creamy bar has such a heavenly scent, and leaves my skin clean and moisturized. I use this on my face in the shower and have never had any issues. Highly recommend this beauty bar!

January 30, 2019

I would recommend this.

Great bar of soap. No crazy amount of dyes and other unneeded ingredients added. Love this for the sake that my skin is very sensitive and this is perfect for those kind of skin types.