Dove Shower Foam Deep Moisture Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

0.7/5

April 28, 2017

En général je suis une fan des produits Dove mais celui la je l'aime pas la sensation de mousse est désagréable pour moi je préfère les gels douches crémeux et bien parfumé

April 24, 2017

Possibly one of the best Dove products on the market today! I got a coupon for $4 off in the mail which is why I tried it in the first place. The grocery/drugstores mark it up so high it put me off of it until I found it on sale for $6.99 and with my coupon it came to $2.99. Boy am I glad that happened because it's become my favourite shower foam ever (next to some from Bath & Body Works). It's luxurious lather comes out of the pump and doesn't take much to wash my entire body with so good $ on how much needed to get the job done. I love the smell and how soft my skin feels afterwards. Will be buying many, many more bottles in the future even if they tend to retail on average here at $6.99-9.99!

April 17, 2017

My skin has been so dry lately and I wanted to try a moisturizing body soap. I decided to try the deep moisture from Dove and it's amazing. Not only does the foam apply very easily but my skin feels amazing after.
    Bye bye dry patches!

The smell is also very subtle which is perfect for anyone who is more sensitive to perfume.

April 16, 2017

Excellent produit pour le corps. Très hydratant et possède une excellente odeur qui persiste toute la journée. La mousse possède une texture douce et assez dense, il n'est pas nécessaire d'avoir une gant de toilette ou une houppette pour l'utiliser.

April 14, 2017

It feels soft and milk on skin. Gives skin a natural glow and moisture. It could be used on entire body or just hands and face. I always use it when going out and always compare it to other products. The price is affordable and it could be found i any nearest store.

April 14, 2017

Hi I'm a mother of 2 with sensitive skin and absolutely love the way it makes their skin so smooth and soft. I recommend this product if you have dry skin it works very well.Dove foam body wash is well worth it

April 14, 2017

I really like the pump that the product comes in, it makes it easy and not messy, also you don't waste any. I feel that it is a bit expensive for what it though. I do love the scent of the cucumber melon one I purchased and I definitely feel clean and fresh when I am done in the shower. My teenage daughter also likes the product. I will also try the one for sensitive skin next time!

April 14, 2017

J'adore le gel douche dove les odeurs sont agreables sans etre trop forte c'est doux pour la peau et ca mousse bien. Je le recommande sans hésitation.

April 13, 2017

Love all Dove products, but I recently tried Dove Shower Foam and I absolutely love it! It's light and fluffy, and leaves your skin soft and silky. Would so buy this again, and I do recommend that you try it! Thanks ChickAdvisor for the coupon

April 09, 2017

Très bon prodruit! Laisse la peau très douce après seulement une utilisation. Je le recommande fortement et je vais continuer à l'utiliser dans le futur.