Dove Shower Foam Deep Moisture Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

October 12, 2017

clean without drying out

Now here's a not so secret secret of mine, i dont shower everyday. So when i do shower my go to wash is now the dove foaming wash. The price tag scared me off at first but with some coupons and in store sales I got it for a great price. The smell is light and fresh. It doesn't dry out my skin at all. It gets everything clean even my feet after a day out in flip flops. I have been using it for months and the bottle is still full this stuff lasts forever!

October 07, 2017

Gentle cleanser, but heavily fragranced

I'm an avid user of Dove's regular deep moisture body wash (I LOVE the pistachio scent), so I was a little disappointed with this foaming wash. Overall, I thought it was an effective cleanser - I used about two full pumps and it was able to clean my entire body. I liked that it was one less step of having to lather it up in my loofah. But, if you have a sensitive nose, I wouldn't recommend it as it is heavily fragranced. Scents generally don't bother me, but this particular foaming wash was definitely stronger than normal.

NOTE: I had the opportunity to test this product for free as a member of the ChickAdvisor team. However, my reviews are honest and any opinions expressed are my own.

October 04, 2017

Foam Wash

Dove Shower Foam Deep Moisture cleanses your skin gently.

It's a light airy foam, in a pump style container. The pump works quite well. Although I was not impressed with the foam. I found that I had to use 5 pumps throughout the shower to keep my sponge foamy.

It seemed like my sponge was full of foam but it really wouldn't lather much on my skin, always had to reapply.It was like it all soaked up in the sponge. It did moistured my skin and I like Dove products but not a fan of this one.

I hope they change the formula.i hate giving a poor review.

September 28, 2017

Great Product

I loved this Dove product. It really made my dry skin feel moisturized and soft. It had a nice fragrance. I will be using this again and trying more Dove products.

September 28, 2017

Vous devez l'essayer !

J'ai toujours été une fan des produits Dove et ce produit ne fait pas exception. La mousse est riche, onctueuse et l'odeur très agréable. La pompe est très stable et solide. Aucune obstruction de la pompe tout au long de l'utilisation. Je recommande ce produit.

September 27, 2017

Great smell, but not a wash

Got this as a gift. I love how soft it is and love the smell, but it's hard to use. Washes away down the shower if you aren't careful. And my skin did not feel moisturizer after

2.7/5

September 20, 2017

Not for me

I was excited to try the Dove shower foam because I love their regular body wash but I have not been impressed. I find showers take much longer because I have to pump several times to cover my body. I also miss my shower pouf/lily. I would honestly rather use a bar of soap.

August 12, 2017

Foaming body wash, does it lather up to the rest?

The Dove Shower Foam Deep Moisture Foaming Body Wash is nice for trying something just a little bit different than regular body washes which tend to dry out the skin. The foaming shower wash won't dry out your skin but it doesn't feel like it has any moisturizer added to it like the regular Dove body washes.

August 11, 2017

Would buy this product again

l bought this last weekend and l love Dove products but this is the best they have made, l love how thick it is to use and it makes my skin feel nice and clean, would definitely buy this again and again, l do not use any other soap to wash my face at night, all l have to do is pump it out and not have to lather it up like most soaps makes my face feel fresh and clean.

July 27, 2017

Je les achète tous ils sentent telement bons!

Je les adores! Toutes les senteurs! Et ils rendent la peau si douce! Et pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup il s'étend bien sur la peau! Cela fait 2 ans je les utilise et je vais continuer sans aucun doute!