Dove Shower Foam Deep Moisture Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

December 11, 2017

Would buy again.

Very good product. Leathers really well. Also smells amazing I could use this over and over and over. I would buy this item time and time again. Never disappointed

December 05, 2017

Great scent

Great soft scent, left my skin so smooth and just felt clean. No residue! I loved the feel of the body wash. And looove the way is foamed up and left a scent on my skin afterwards!

November 20, 2017

Worth every penny, its definitely my new favourite body wash

I work on a ship and having something quick and easy like the pump for our tiny showers is a must! It leaves your skin soft and silky too! Love it so much that i always buy 4 bottles at a time, 2 for the ship and 2 for home so that i never run out!

October 23, 2017

Feels great but it's a bit over priced

It's fantastic, makes my skin feel soft and clean, I just find it a touch on the high side price wise. oh and pump gently or you'll over shoot the loofa!

October 20, 2017

Amazing!!!

I absolutly love this body wash. It amazing and so easy to use. One pump and your set leaves the skin looking amazing and soft. Prior to this i was using their body wash but the foam has changed my life. Give it a try youll love it

October 17, 2017

I love the gentleness of the foam

The Dove foam is so soft and gentle and easy on my skin, my mother had bought it to try and I just fell in love with it! Will there be a coconut anytime soon?

October 12, 2017

clean without drying out

Now here's a not so secret secret of mine, i dont shower everyday. So when i do shower my go to wash is now the dove foaming wash. The price tag scared me off at first but with some coupons and in store sales I got it for a great price. The smell is light and fresh. It doesn't dry out my skin at all. It gets everything clean even my feet after a day out in flip flops. I have been using it for months and the bottle is still full this stuff lasts forever!

October 07, 2017

Gentle cleanser, but heavily fragranced

I'm an avid user of Dove's regular deep moisture body wash (I LOVE the pistachio scent), so I was a little disappointed with this foaming wash. Overall, I thought it was an effective cleanser - I used about two full pumps and it was able to clean my entire body. I liked that it was one less step of having to lather it up in my loofah. But, if you have a sensitive nose, I wouldn't recommend it as it is heavily fragranced. Scents generally don't bother me, but this particular foaming wash was definitely stronger than normal.

NOTE: I had the opportunity to test this product for free as a member of the ChickAdvisor team. However, my reviews are honest and any opinions expressed are my own.

October 04, 2017

Foam Wash

Dove Shower Foam Deep Moisture cleanses your skin gently.

It's a light airy foam, in a pump style container. The pump works quite well. Although I was not impressed with the foam. I found that I had to use 5 pumps throughout the shower to keep my sponge foamy.

It seemed like my sponge was full of foam but it really wouldn't lather much on my skin, always had to reapply.It was like it all soaked up in the sponge. It did moistured my skin and I like Dove products but not a fan of this one.

I hope they change the formula.i hate giving a poor review.

September 28, 2017

Great Product

I loved this Dove product. It really made my dry skin feel moisturized and soft. It had a nice fragrance. I will be using this again and trying more Dove products.