Dove Shower Foam Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

July 27, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice body wash

Very light scent. Easy to use, just pump out the amount you want. Lathers up really well. A bottle seems to last a long time. Doesn't dry my skin. Trusted brand.

March 23, 2020

Love this product!

I first tried this body wash from a gift pack. And I fell in love with it! It's the only body wash I buy now. Leaves my skin soft and smooth. Doesn't dry out my skin

March 12, 2020

Not sure about this

I love dove products and purchase this once I saw it on a shelf. I have to say, for me this is a strange product. It is foam when you pump it so it doesn't lather further on your skin. I know it's a mental thing, but I don't feel like I get that feeling of being truly clean.

January 05, 2020

My favorite

I love all Dove body wash but the Foam is my favourite. Smells great, Lathers amazing and doesn't dry my skin out. I live in Alberta Canada 🍁 where Winters are hard on the Skin!

0.8/5

December 13, 2019

Not very nice

I got my husband to buy this for me so I could try it, I am a huge dove lover and user. It didn't smell overly amazing but I thought I would give it a try. I went to use it and there was no foaming... its was a liquidy brown substance that cane out. Also it smelt very heavy of burnt chocolate. Wss not a fan.

December 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

Spa experience

I love everything that smells like vanilla! This product did surprise me with the feeling that it leaves on the skin. When im using it its like im in a spa centre. My skin smell at least 3-4 hours after i take a bath. Its so nice! Totally recommend it!

December 04, 2019

Love this product- going to be my new choice

Loved this body wash. The bottle lasted a long time since it only uses a small amount of liquid to turn it into foam.It smelled wonderful and left my skin feeling soft and not dried out.

November 26, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Brilliant fresh smell

Absolutely love this product, a little goes a long way.
    I much prefer this to shower gel, because of less Mess.
    I love the beautiful creaminess of this, take your away to another place when using this in the shower 🚿

November 19, 2019

Excellent product

I continue to purchase this product month after month and probably will never stop. I love the way it nourishes my skin and makes me feel silky smooth especially after a shave
    However I do find it to be a little smaller for the price than other similar products on the market

October 09, 2019
    Lisbon, Portugal

Gorgeous feel

This body wash is one of my favourites. The first thing that hits you is the lovely smell. And it feels so gentle on the skin. My skin always feels smooth after using it.