Dove soap pink beauty bar Reviews

May 08, 2021

highly Recommend!!

definitely worth every penny! highly recommend to anyone!
    I am very happy with the quality of this soap and it is the only soap I use now. It does not have all of the additives that commercial soap has. It makes my skin feel soft and moisturized.

May 05, 2021

its a really good soap

unlike other soaps instead of it drying out my skin it keeps it really soft. other soaps ive tried always dry out my skin which i dont like at all. and on the plus side i always feel really clean

April 26, 2021

Smells nice

We use this at home everyday. The scent is is not too strong. My skin feels nice after using it. some of my family members are sensitive to certain soaps but have not complained about this.

April 26, 2021

Great for the skin

We've always used this soap in my family, so whenever there are deals we usually stock up on these. It has a great smell and keeps the skin feeling smooth and leaves the hands feeling soft. A keeper for our family.

April 24, 2021

I love the soft smell and delicate for my skin

Dove Pink Beauty Bar combines a gentle formula with 1/4 moisturizing cream to hydrate, it fascinates me that it leaves my skin with that soft and delicate aroma, my skin is soft and not like with other ordinary soap, on the contrary, it is delicious to bathe and enjoy of this good Dove.

April 12, 2021

Only soap I use

I love all the Dove Beauty bars! I like to change up the smells every so often. It’s the only bar soap I’ll use. I find it doesn’t dry out my skin like other bar soaps

April 06, 2021

Nourishing

Milky soft nourishing soap . Nice to use but not very long lasting . I like the fragrance
    There are other milk soaps with the same level of softenss.

Smells great

I love how easy and simple this soap is. It is very good for sensitive skin. It has a great natural smell, not to perfumed or harsh. It is a great soap to have for every day use. I really love using the soap.

Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

Amazing

This dove soap is amazing for all skin types. It smells great too and not too over powering. It lathers really great too and looks pretty instead of the typical plain white soap.

United Kingdom

Good

We use dove products from many years and we are so happy from the results. Also the products are not expensive which is nice for this quality. Thank you Dove and be happy