Dove soap pink beauty bar Reviews

October 24, 2020

Meh

it’s okay

airheotnkrmtmtmfndnfnfnfnfndmsauurirriidsjsjdjdjjfdnndndndnnsnsnsnsnssnnsnsnsbsbsnsnsnsndndnndndndnsndnndsnnsnsndndndndndnnddnjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjd

October 19, 2020

I really enjoyed using this soap!

Using this soap has really left my body feeling refreshed and clean! It has some great moisturizing properties and has a delicate scent that everyone can enjoy. I really recommend this product!

October 18, 2020

smells like heaven

Using this soap feels like a spa experience i absolutely love its scent along with the ever so soft feeling it leaves on my skin. Ever since i started using this bar daily, i definitely feel that my skin has gotten smoother

October 16, 2020

My normal soap!

I rotate between different Dove beauty bars as my regular soap. This pink bar is of good value and has a pleasant smell. I prefer this one over the original!

October 15, 2020

Awesome product

By far my favorite bar soap. I recently switched from body wash to a bar to try and reduce the amount of plastic waste I bring home. In the past I've used the white and green Dove bar, but the pink is definitely my favorite! It has a nice, light scent, and is gentle enough to use everyday.

October 15, 2020

Favorite bar soap

By far my favorite bar soap. I recently switched from body wash to a bar to try and reduce the amount of plastic waste I bring home. In the past I've used the white and green Dove bar, but the pink is definitely my favorite! It has a mice, light scent, and is gentle enough to use multiple times a day. I have even used it as face and hand soap when I needed to!

October 09, 2020

Mmmmmm.....

The minute I open my bedroom door I can smell my dove soap and instantly has me in the shower, lathered to the nines in a creamy, rich, moisturizing suds. I love how my skin feels after and it helps calm my itchy skin. Win win win!!

October 07, 2020

Wouldn't use another soap!

I love the smell and feel of this product!! I smell.fresh and feel clean and I would buy it 10x again!!!! I recommended it to my aunt and she said she will never go back to her old soap !!!

October 05, 2020

Dove 🕊

It have been my favourite soap and love ❤️ pink colours and smell and it keep my skin nice and warm and smell so good 😊. Since I been used this dove soap I feel good 😌 and smell good and my skin is no long dry .

October 05, 2020

No dry out my skin

It is my very first Dove soap. I usually don't use soap on my skin because my skin tend to become too dry if I use soap in the showertime. However, this soap doesn't dry out at all. I love the softness of my skin after using it. It keeps the skin in hydrate and prevent from dehydrate. With a little scent from the soap bar, It is my time of relaxation. Good to use in self care time <3