Dove Style + Care Amplifier Mousse Reviews
#2 in Hair Care

Gently nourishes while providing long-lasting fullness without weighing hair down. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Amplifier Mousse with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

June 29, 2016

The Dove Style & Care Amplifier Mousse is a pretty good product. I really liked the light scent it gave my hair.
    It really did help my hair as far as volume goes but it didn't feel heavy at all, no residue or straw like feeling in my hair.
    I will be purchasing more when this container runs out.
    Also, you can't really beat the price and you know Dove products are good quality, so it's a win win.

June 29, 2016

My hair is very curly when not straightened. Sometimes I like straight and sometimes I like curls. When I go for the curls this product is the best! Gives my curls a bounce and there's no sticky film afterwards. Really really good product and I recommend it to everyone!

June 29, 2016

This mouse worked well for my thick hair to hold al,out any hairstyle. I have always struggled to find styling products to hold waves and updos for my thick, fine hair, but Dove Style + Care Amplifier mouse does the job. It is also so well priced considering how well it performs.

June 29, 2016

I use Dove Style + Care Amplifier Mousse and would definitely recommend to friends and family. I find this product does not dry out my already fine dry hair and gives me the volume I so badly need!

June 29, 2016

Tons of body for fine, straight hair without stickiness. Usually products that "add body" add frizz instead. It works better than the salon product I was using, and does not dry out your hair and is a great price too!

June 29, 2016

So while I am not usually one for putting a lot of product in my hair, when I want to change things up a bit, mousse is my go to. My hair is naturally kind of flat so I'm always looking for something to give it a boost and this product certainly does that! And not only is the boost noticeable, it lasts quite a long time as well. While it gives my hair a bit of a crunchy texture, it's not nearly as bad as some other products I've used. I may not be able to run my fingers through my hair but it's still touchable and gets this cute "shampoo commercial" bounce to it. Best part is that it's exactly within my price range. I would definitely recommend this product

Saskatchewan, Canada

I always enjoy using Dove hair care products. The amplifier mousse is very light and airy feeling leaving my hair without that sticky feeling. It held up fairly well even for me with super thick hair.

June 29, 2016

Great mousse for every day use! There is a luxurious feel to the product. The application is easy and straight forward. Does not create too much build up on the hair.

June 28, 2016

This product gives you soft manageable hair. It doesn't leave a sticky film in your hair. Controls frizz also. I would recommend to my family and friends.

June 28, 2016

I really liked this product. I was not a huge fan of the scent but I made it work. It added great volume to my hair so it did what it was meant to do. Might re buy in the future if it's on sale.