4.1/5
Dove Style + Care Flexible Hold Hairspray Reviews
#3 in Hairspray

This hairspray is formulated to strengthen your hair style by providing flexible hold with natural movement while enhancing hair’s luminosity. It helps provide long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce fixatif a été formulé pour raffermir votre coiffure en procurant une tenue flexible au mouvement naturel, tout en faisant ressortir la luminosité des cheveux. Il procure une coiffure durable en nourrissant et en protégeant les cheveux afin d’aider à prévenir les frisottis, les cheveux fous et les pointes sèches/fourchues qui nuisent à une belle coiffure.

March 10, 2016

Thank you Chick Advisor and Dove for this opportunity to try this product for FREE! My hairs are mid long and they are dyed in brown with an ombre at the end (which needs to be moisturized).

I love this hair spray! I used it before and after curling my hair. It fix the hair without the tackiness and it’s very appreciate and rare in a hair spray! Very unique and the smell is delicate. I recommend buying this product for sure!

March 10, 2016

I was really surprised at how much I liked using this hairspray! One of my biggest pet peeve with hairsprays is the stiff hold it can sometimes put in your hair that makes it look really unnatural. Not with this product! I could still get a great lift and hold in my hair with this spray that lasted all day, with my hair still having a natural move and flow! It was great for daily use! I will definitely continue to use this hairspray regularly!

March 10, 2016

I dont use alot of hairspray but was pleaded to try this. it was great for flyaways and didnt look "helmet head"
    It was natural feeling and the scent is light. The hold was great and i will buy this in the future

March 10, 2016

I was lucky enough to be picked to try this hairdpray for free from Chick Advisor. If you are looking for a hairdpray to give you average hold with a natural looking result, search no further as this is the hairspray for you. It is the perfect balance of hold for my naturally curly hair. It doesn't look sticky after using like some other hairsprays. The hold lasted a whole day a work which was perfec, as I find other hairsprays you have to touch up all the time. The scent was almost the perfect balance, not overpowering. I would purchase this Doce hair party to assist in my hair routine.

March 10, 2016

My hair is quite heavy and straight, so while the hairspray did tame fly-aways and prevent frizz throughout the day, it's not strong enough for me to pull off an updo or to keep curls intact. I would use this as a way to hold my hair in place for daily use or to add some extra volume, but it can't hold my hair for a night out. It does keep my hair looking and feeling soft and natural, not crispy or stiff like other hairsprays and I like the scent. I would recommend for finer hair or as a fly-away tamer.

I received Dove Style+Care Flexible Hold Hairspray for free from Chick Advisor.

March 10, 2016

Thank you for letting me review Dove's Style+Care Flexible Hold Hairspray. I have not tried too many hairsprays to compare this to other brands but I did find it pretty effective in giving my hair some volume. My hair is pretty thin and I often find it wouldn't hold but this hairspray kept it in place the longest so far. I think my bottle will last a long time. I didn't have any difficulty applying the hairspray and creating the style I wanted. It seemed to give my hair a healthy glow.

March 09, 2016

I have used this product in the past and it is amazing how much hold this product gives my hair. I can even go dancing and my hair hasn't moved at all. So worth the price as well

March 09, 2016

I received this product to review for free from ChickAdvisor. I don't use hairspray very often, but I have a bottle of Kerastase Double Force handy for when I need it. This one is just as good, and much more affordable! I like that the smell is fresher and less strong than other hairsprays I've tried, and it goes away quickly. The hold is indeed flexible, looks natural and there's no risk of the hair feeling hard and plastic. It keeps a style in place nicely for hours and is perfect for loose curls and beachy waves! It's also great for keeping the roots volumized after a blowout, and it's non-drying and adds shine.

March 09, 2016

I received the Dove Style+Care Flexible Hold Hairspray free too try as part of being a member of the Chick Advisor Review Club. I really love this product, it doesn't smell overly powerful compared to other hairsprays, and leaves my hair styled, without going hard and looking like I've used hairspray. It has a very subtle effect, while still holding my hair in place all day long. I love this product!

March 09, 2016

I really like this hairspray. It doesn't give me the hold where even after 2 washes it's still looking like day 1 when I originally sprayed my hair yet it's such a good hold that at the end of the day even my hair that hates "false" curls still holds the curl which is a rarity on my head.

And of course.....the amazing smell of this product is too good!!!!!

Additionally, you only use a bit to get a perfect hold. I'm not too much of a hairspray type of girl but sometimes I just want to spray my hair to keep my flyaways down and it's perfect for that, too!