Dove Supreme Cream Oil Body Wash

Dove Supreme Cream Oil Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #557 out of 640 in Body Wash

Dove Body Wash Cream Oil Ultra Rich Velvet Pack of 1

March 01, 2017

This product smells amazING as well as leaves my skin silky soft. Even my husband loves the smell which is rare. It's affordable and reliable. Also comes in small travel sizes which I love!

January 25, 2017

It made my skin feel amazing after a shower. I don't have to use lotion after because of the oil in this. And it smells so good! I will definitely buy it again

November 28, 2016

This product made ny skin so smooth and it smelt amazing.

Way better then what i expected. at first i didnt think id like it because j dont normally buy dove.

But now ill be buying this more then anything.

May 28, 2010

I have dry skin and I found this product to be very helpful. After leaving the shower I did not get the tight itchy feeling that most soaps leave behind. I found you don't need to use much of the product to get a good lather. I will definitely continue to use this product!

August 13, 2009

i think this body wash is really very effective for dry skins.I live in the colder parts of the country,and in winters ,after bath we need to moisturize,but with this particular body wash-(the pink color) we can skip that. It's very helpful in the mornings when we all are rushing for work and ve less time.

before trying this product ,we had used many,including other dove body wash..but now this is the best..we are not switching.

June 16, 2009

This stuff is great. It makes your skin feels so very soft. I use it everyday. My skin isnt dry anymore. It moisterizes your skin very well. Smells very good. I will be buying this stuff for now on.

February 27, 2008

I bought the new Dove Cream Oil Body Wash in 'Ultra Rich Velvet' recently. I love it! This is the first body wash I have tried that really seems to work like the ads claim. The creamy oil formulation doesn't really suds up in the shower, but cleanses just as well as anything I've ever used. The difference is, though, that afterward my skin was so soft I didn't need a moisturizer. During the winter I have alligator skin, so this was a huge surprise to me!

The whole line is very aromatic and I found most of them to seem too sweet for me (just by sniff test at the store). Most of them are very floral, and I noticed that the scent clings to your skin for hours after the shower. If you are big on layering your scents, you'll want to be careful which product you pick. I love the 'Ultra Rich Velvet', as it's a little spicier and not so obviously rosy.

I was using Bath & Body Works products before this, but I think that's history now. I've only just started with this, so we'll see if it stands the test of time; for now, I am absolutely thrilled with it! A big thumbs up from me!

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin

TheNinja added a new review for
    Whiskas perfect portions