Dove Therapy Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo Reviews
#733 in Shampoo

With patented micro moisture serum and fiber actives. Internally reconstructs hair and prevents split ends and breakage. Weightless formula. Advanced care & repair for beautiful hair. Up to 95% fewer split ends (shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone). Dove recognizes that the main reason for our hair problems is damage. That's why we put damage care and repair at the heart of everything we do. Did you know? Hair can be damaged on the inside as well as on the outside, making it weak, porous, and therefore more prone to breakage and splitting. Advanced Damage Care and Repair System: Fiber actives deeply penetrate porous hair to help reconstruct it from within. Formula with patented micro moisture serum strengthens and nourishes hair from root to tip. Leaves hair strengthened and resilient to future damage without weighing it down. Effective against hair damage symptoms: very dry, brittle, breaking. Made in USA.

May 07, 2010

I wanted to try this product because my hair is so dry esp on the ends. I loved it. my hair feels and looks so much healthier. The product did what it said it was going to do on the bottle. I would definately recommend this product.

April 27, 2010

I recently tried the new Dove Damage Therapy Shampoo and this is my thoughts about it…

I have tried so many diffrent shampoos of all diffrent types and price ranges.
    When it comes to products I use on my hair I am very picky because my hair is very important to me. As I have gotten older and getting some white hairs I notice that the texture of my hair is changing. I had dry damaged hair with so many split ends, it was getting very weak and brittle. It kept breaking every time I would brush it and ponytails were really hard on my hair so I was leaving it down all the time scared of damaging it even more.
    Then I tried Dove intense therapy shampoo and conditioner and I could see and feel the diffrence after the first use. My hair felt smooth and looked shiny and healthy. After using it for a week my hair was actually stronger and hydrated.
    I noticed when brushing my hair it was not breaking off the way it had been. I am no longer scared to put it up in a pony tail. I also love the smell and for the price there is nothing better.
    Dove has won me over.
    You should try it for yourself, I promise you will see the diffrence it can make.

i give this product a 5/5

May 29, 2009

I absolutely love this shampoo. I have always had problems finding a shampoo I could stick with and use for as long as I live. Well I found it.

Dove has an amazing smell and works great on my hair, leaving it soft, shiny and healthy. Some shampoos usually break my face and I am pleased to say this isnt one of them.

The conditioner is also a great product

September 14, 2008

I use this shampoo for my hair because it is very moisturizing for my curls. I am not to crazy about the scent but it works wonders on my hair, It so soft and silky. I use this with the conditioner to get the complete results. This shampoo has a repair serum inside to protect and keep your hair healthy.