Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

October 28, 2014

the Dove Cream bar makes my skin feels smooth and best of all, I do not feel dry and itchy after using it

October 27, 2014

I have always used Dove & will continue to. My daughter & granddaughter also use it as it is so soft and silk on your skin. Helps rehydrate your skin & keeps it smooth..
    This beauty bar works for your face and your entire body. And is super gentle enough for my baby granddaughter.
    If you want to try a new beauty bar this is definitely it.

October 27, 2014

I used to use this soap for a body wash but recently I tried it on my face and OH MY gosh, it has cleared my skin up and improved it so much. I've tried so many facial cleansers but none have worked as well as this has. What a true hidden gem.

October 27, 2014

I love this soap! I use it on my face and body and it's the only bar soap that doesn't irritate my dry skin. It feels hydrated and silky soft are using. Definitely a staple in my shower.

October 27, 2014

This product leaves your skin silky smooth with an amazing scent. Very affordable and well worth your money.

October 27, 2014

This soap is one of my most trusted and go-to beauty products. It's simple, cheap and really works. I use it on my face and body. I suffer from acne and dry, sensitive skin; this soap actually helps clear my skin and moisturizes it. I had a friend tell me about a dermatologist recommend it to her, I tried it and haven't looked back.

October 27, 2014

Love the way it makes my skin feel after.

October 27, 2014

Love how soft it makes your skin. Definitely doesn't dry it out or leave a residue behind. Would recommend for anyone with dry skin- doesn't irritate it at all.

October 27, 2014

Well, there's a reason people don't mess with the classics. I remember my mom using this when I was a kid, and I do very often still use this product when I see it. It is very reasonably priced, works well for moisturizing skin, and is very helpful to me as someone with skin issues that require certain types of products. It is a consistent and well known and loved soap.

October 27, 2014

Its the only bar soap I'll ever use...my face feels clean and soft after I use it. I could never get that from all the other soaps I've used!