Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

November 28, 2011

My hubby has very sensitive skin and allergies and this is the only soap, even the scented ones that doesn't bug his skin at all! It also leaves your skin smooth and soft. We recently bought lever 2000 to try because it was on sale and my hubby was itchy after and i found it felt like there was residue of it on my skin, and my skin felt really tight and dry after. We went right back to the Dove and will not sway from it again!

November 26, 2011

My skin is super senstive and almost all other soaps make it really bad. My dr recomended that I try this and it totally worked. I wouldn't trade this soap for anything. It smells so good and works so well. I love it. Such a great soap and such an amazing price.

November 15, 2011

the only product that cleared my acne after 15 years of trying many acne products on the market/dermatologist offices.

November 12, 2011

I wouldn't trust any other product to wash my face with.

November 08, 2011

My dad only used dove when I was growing up, he would never even think of using anything else. When I moved out on my own in my early 20s I just bought the first thing I saw at the store. I noticed my skin getting dry and itchy and I had to start moisturizing everyday. I finally switched back to Dove and my skin has never been better! Will never use another cleanser on my skin again!

May 27, 2011

will u believe it if i say my husband loves this white bar of soap
    some times im the one who switches the soaps
    but my husband is almost addicted to dove
    he wants dove soap, dove shampoo, conditioner even the body wash
    he just loves its creamy smell, its moisture/ hydration
    im writing all this because just yesterday we had a long discussion on Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar

January 29, 2011

It does the job, it is an effective cleaner and mild on my skin.

January 12, 2011

How could you not love Dove for creating something called a Beauty Bar? I love this soap, it smells lovely and it has significantly improved the feel of my skin. My skin is soft and smooth now; I don't go away for the night without my beauty bar.

P.s. the price is awesome for the way this stuff makes me feel

January 10, 2011

The best soap there is. Always delivers clean, soft skin. Great to shave with as well. If they ever change the smell of white Dove, I would be devastated!

December 31, 2010

I love the milky feel to this soap. It's really soft and gentle. It moisturized my skin very well and it doesn't have a terrible fragrance. For the price, it's a pretty good deal.