Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

January 12, 2011

How could you not love Dove for creating something called a Beauty Bar? I love this soap, it smells lovely and it has significantly improved the feel of my skin. My skin is soft and smooth now; I don't go away for the night without my beauty bar.

P.s. the price is awesome for the way this stuff makes me feel

January 10, 2011

The best soap there is. Always delivers clean, soft skin. Great to shave with as well. If they ever change the smell of white Dove, I would be devastated!

December 31, 2010

I love the milky feel to this soap. It's really soft and gentle. It moisturized my skin very well and it doesn't have a terrible fragrance. For the price, it's a pretty good deal.

August 13, 2010

Love this soap. My skin gets dry if i don't take care of it properly and this soap is just amazing to help towards that goal.

July 08, 2010

This is a great bar of soap for the price. It leaves your body soft and not like its covered in soap scum, and it will moisturize your skin and leave you feeling soft and clean. Definitely recommend it1

June 29, 2010

makes your skin super soft smells amazing!!!

June 14, 2010

Dove is the best soap for sensitive skin. I have tried other name brands that have left me with itchy skin. I recommend Dove to everyone who asks.

2.3/5

May 23, 2010

It makes my skin dry...and i dont like it

May 11, 2010

Been using the Dove original bars for many years and honestly have nothing bad to say about them. All my 3 children have met dove up close and always did the job real well.
    I remember my son being scared of having soap in his eyes but as soon as i would show him dove he would be very reassured that he knew it didnt burn his eyes.
    Always loved the smell and never left no soap residue.

A for Dove soap!

May 08, 2010

This soap provides a good moisture balance to the skin and doesn't have such a strong smell like other soaps.