Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 22, 2012

Everybody who know's me, knows that I Love Dove! My home is filled with Dove products, and my teen son swears by Dove Men Care - even ditching his beloved Axe and replacing it all with Dove! So, when I received my sample of Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar in the mail, I was excited to try it out and review it.

I have to say that it came up short, and just didn't seem to moisture and lather my skin as well as my soap of choice. After only a few days, I set the Dove bar aside, and went back to using Olay. Sorry Dove - your prices are great, and this product is good - good enough to recommend - don't get me wrong - it's just what I've been using is better, and I'm not willing to give it up yet!

May 22, 2012

It is the best soap!!! My skin is so much smoother and even my daughter has noticed a huge difference using it:) Best soap bar for the price for sure

2.8/5

May 22, 2012

The bar is a great shape. Easy to hold and seemed to really last in the shower. The soap itself did not lather well but did seem to rinse clean off. It was great for shaving with the added lotion. My husband was not very fond of the scent.

Updated On: May 22, 2012

I received this product free to test as part of the chick advisor product review club.

Updated On: May 22, 2012

I received this product free to test as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club .Dove soap to me is perfect for my face and I give it a 5 in all three categories. The fact this soap contains no chemicals is very important to me. I have dry patchy skin which needs to be constantly moisturized and often soap will leave my face feeling extremely dry and flaky after use. With the dove containing 1/4 moisturizer , this definitely did not occur. Though I did use a make-up remover for my eyes, the soap effectively cleansed the rest of my face and successfully prevented any black or white heads or blemishes. I did not need to apply my usual moisturizer after cleansing as my skin already felt soft , smooth and clean. The bar soap was very simple to use and always felt more like a moisturizer than soap when water was added to the bar. I loved trying Dove and highly recommend this soap to those who prefer a bar soap to body wash. The only pet peeves I find with all bar soaps is needing to clean soap dishes after usage, dropping slippery bars in the shower, and other family members using my soap in the shower, all of which are the reasons I will remain using the Dove Body Wash instead. .

May 22, 2012

Makes your skin feel so soft! I love washing my hands with this and them not feeling dry and tight afterwards! Nice light scent as well.

May 22, 2012

I normally HATE soap bars, but this one actually makes your skin feel moisturized! I am not crazy about the old woman smell, though.

May 22, 2012

Loved the Dove body bar left me skin feeling soft and moisturized Def a much have for families with sensitive skin

May 22, 2012

I absolutely loved this product. My skin did not feel dry but quite hydrated. The soap felt very creamy while I lathered it and the fragrance of it is not overpowering. I will definitely be buying this as a regular for now on.

May 22, 2012

Well before this product arrived we used a different Brand of soap. Needless to say we both fell in LOVE with this soap! It left our skin soft, and the smell was great(not over purfumed!). We are officially becoming Loyal Dove Soap Users :)

May 22, 2012

The performance of this Dove Beauty Bar is very soft and creamy.It left my skin so soft and moist and luxuriously emollient. I would buy this and would recommend it to friends and family.