Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

October 18, 2013

It's the only bar soap used at home.

October 17, 2013

Dove is a decent product. It's been around for years and it's not too expensive either

October 17, 2013

I love All Dove products! They are mild enough for my very sensitive skin! Dove original beauty bars sits in soap containers in all 3 of my bathrooms and ooh I've got a new lavender scent on my bathtub! I love Dove!

October 16, 2013

I always come back to this product. I like the gentle smell, the gentle feel and the way it stays the same. My mom introduced my to it 30 years ago and it is still a classic!

October 13, 2013

I love this soap! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smells amazing! It is super gentle and doesn't have a strong scent.

October 12, 2013

The original beauty bar has been my soap for over 10 years. Love everything about it from the soft scent to the moisturing feel. I would recommend Dove to anybody!! The only others I've tried have been different scents but still by Dove but I always go right back to the original..My fave by far :)

October 07, 2013

I love the brand Dove the Beauty cream bar is one of my favorite products it works great on my skin and makes me feel clean and my skin soft

October 03, 2013

My skin loves this and it smells so good

September 29, 2013

Dove is the only bar soap that I can use! I have very sensitive skin and dove is the only bar soap that has worked for me so far and has not dried up my skin or gave me a face rash like all the other kinds I've tried! This is a great product n very affordable! Doves my #1 choice of soap!

September 26, 2013

I don't use liquid soaps at all for face or body........all I need is Dove soap & have been using it for over 40 years. I tried the one for sensitive skin but that one did not perform as well & lacked the creaminess.