Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 26, 2014

I have been using Dove for over 30 years and my skin looks pretty good for 62. Doesn't dry out your skin, no extra perfumes and no soap. Great quality, great price, great results. I buy vast quantities at Costco as the only downside of Dove is that the bar disappears pretty quickly.

3.2/5

May 26, 2014

I like this soap smells great and works well

2.7/5

May 26, 2014

This soap smells great and feels great when you put it on, but it leaves a creamy film on my skin after my shower. I would think it would be great for someone who has very dry skin.

May 25, 2014

Moisturizer like no moisturizing cream.... Love the long lasting scent and hydrating factor! Highly recommended

May 24, 2014

You can't go wrong with this Bar soap from Dove. Lovely scent, hydration, and washes away clean just like body wash gel. I love bringing this with me while traveling compared to large and heavy bottles of shower gel.

May 23, 2014

This has been my go to bar of soap for years it hydrates and makes the skin feel smooth,soft and refreshing!

May 21, 2014

I love this soap.
    I have super dry skin and this is the only soap that helps hydrate.

May 21, 2014

I have always been an ivory girl but i tried dove and love it i am no longer a ivory girl it makes my skin soo soft

May 20, 2014

Good bar of soap and good for your skin. Makes your skin soft and smooth.

May 20, 2014

The moisturizing quality of this soap could be improved. Beside that, it is a good soap nonetheless