Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

July 18, 2014

I love anything Dove! I am in my 50's now and my skin is getting drier. Dove always feels soft and smooth on my skin. The original bar is good quality for the money and doesn't dry out my skin. My skin has become more sensitive and the Dove bar doesn't seem to affect it the way some other beauty bars I have tried.

July 18, 2014

I have been a Dove girl since my teens. I love how well it cleans without drying me out, even on my face. I get compliments all the time only skin and people can't believe when I tell them that all I use is Dove bar soap and moisturizer.

July 18, 2014

I absolutely love Dove as it doesn't dry out my skin like so many other soaps

July 15, 2014

Love it, have used dove as long as I can remember

July 15, 2014

I've been using dove for years,it smells so nice and it's good for sensitive skin...

July 13, 2014

I've used Dove soap for over 20 years and highly recommend it. I have very sensitive skin and it is the only soap that doesn't irritate my skin. I've tried others that just don't compare. I love the gentleness on my skin and the subtle smell that isn't too strong.

July 12, 2014

Very cheap bar of soap when it comes in pricing. I only now use bars of soap to wash hands because I now prefer body washes but I have to say dove bars of soaps or just products in general are pretty good and decent pricing as well.

This bar makes your skin smooth and soft which I like a lot. Over all good product.

Have you tried it?, what do you think?

July 10, 2014

I love Dove soap. It smells so good and is gentle on my very dry skin. It keeps my skin moisturized. I tried other cleansers on my acne prone skin and always come back to this when my skin starts breaking out. But after I use it, instantly, my skin starts healing, and in a few days, its a lot clearer and smoother than it was.

July 09, 2014

It is one of the few products that I can use with my sensitive skin. It has a light scent which has not caused an issue for my children. It is a product recommended to me by my mother and I use it faithfully.

July 09, 2014

Great product, it does not dry your skin out like other soaps, it helps moisturize your skin and keep it feeling soft.